💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Carly Rae Jepsen to release another music video - Are you mad @ interscope?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

In the ARTPOP era, we only had 2 videos (3 with DWUW but not released)

Apparently, Interscope didn't want to PAY for G.U.Y. video... GAGA paid all by herself, same for radio Interscope didn't want to pay the radios, etc.

I can't believe Carly will have FOUR videos out, for a big flop era.

One of their biggest artists can't have more than 2 videos out but she can?

I love Carly, and I love EMOTION, but why?

mess lmao

And yeah, I know her videos are pretty cheap but, oh well...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Well to be fair they may have paid for the DWUW video and then after that didn't come to fruition been like "nope not wasting money again :koons: "

Mobster
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I can't believe Carly will have FOUR videos out, for a big flop era.

Because ARTPOP didn't lack exposure. Pretty much everyone knows about ARTPOP's existence, people just didn't conenct with the music or it was overshadowed by the negativity surrounding it.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Tokyo Rose

Carly shares Bieber's manger.

I would say it's Scooter Braun still pushing out EMOTION videos, not Interscope who couldn't really care less.

Jesse Pinkman

I think it has to do with Scooter, the budget, and the fact that the label put a lot more money into ARTPOP. Plus, Carly's album has a huge online following so that may help with streaming. I was looking at her numbers on Spotify yesterday and they were amazing considering how the album peformed. 

It's science, bitch

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Because ARTPOP didn't lack exposure. Pretty much everyone knows about ARTPOP's existence, people just didn't conenct with the music or it was overshadowed by the negativity surrounding it.

gurl no one knows ARTPOP even existed LOL.  Music majors and pretty much everyone else at my school thinks she quit music a LONG time ago 

darkchylde

YAS CARLY MAMA SLAY THOSE 4 VIDEOS YOU DESERVE THAT AND MORE FOR THIS FANTASTIC ALBUM

It better be for 'All That' or 'Gimme Love'!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Mobster
5 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

gurl no one knows ARTPOP even existed LOL.  Music majors and pretty much everyone else at my school thinks she quit music a LONG time ago 

Well, everyone seems to remember it when it's time to drag Gaga.

Just to clarify, I personally love ARTPOP, but people seem to prefer break-up songs or tumblr quotes turned into music (#NoTeaNoShade), more singles wouldn't have made much of a difference towards ARTPOP's success.

EMOTION on the other hand, still has the potential to increase its sales, enough to make the investment worthwile.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived