💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga talks David Bowie tribute, Oscar nomination

DONATAS

Featured Posts

Tom Hardy
3 minutes ago, Pizza said:

It's almost like gaga has the face expression that people have when strong wind hits their face lol. Also it's so obvious Gaga is secretly annoyed by that woman because there's another interview where Diane talks over her and she kinda rolled her eyes in disgust. 

Gaga to Diane
kwfu.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
11 minutes ago, codymonster said:

When you go into a thread and the first comment is about Gaga having work done on her face

gger.gif

She is so much cuter there than she is here :toofunny: she'll always be beautiful no matter what though

lady-gaga-silver-11dec15-05.jpg

andy232000
10 minutes ago, colours said:

So if one of your friends or relatives walked in the door with noticeably obvious of botox and fillers in their face you wouldn't say one single word as if nothing ever happened?

Not if its been discussed 100000 times in the past days and we all knoe it wont tet anywhere :laughga:

codymonster
5 minutes ago, colours said:

You're saying "why can't we" as if i've ever discussed or saw this before. It was my natural reaction after seeing it and I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion shouldn't matter to anyone..

I said "why can't we" as in the whole forum.  I'm not talking directly to you, I'm saying it as a whole.  I've never even seen a post from you before :emma: I just quoted you because you were the one who brought up her face in this thread.

But ya, you are entitled to your opinion.  I'm just also entitled to feel annoyed that people continue to make fun of Gaga's face in threads that have nothing to do with her face.

Lord Ryry

Guys she was complimenting her she said "one more thing she's gonna amaze the world with" and gaga was just being humble telling her to stop.  

Katie14
21 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Gaga gets so annoyed with Diane talking over her. It's hilarious. 

23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga is rude to Dianne.

Mo3fHAal.jpg

Its because Diane was complimenting her, saying the tribute is going to be incredible and Gaga felt uncomfortable because she doesnt want the hype.

Shes not being rude.

Brainiac
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

Guys she was complimenting her she said "one more thing she's gonna amaze the world with" and gaga was just being humble telling her to stop.  

EXACTLY. people need to listen more closely. It wasn't rude. It was her having humility and not accepting praise lol.

Whispering
1 hour ago, colours said:

So if one of your friends or relatives walked in the door with noticeably obvious of botox and fillers in their face you wouldn't say one single word as if nothing ever happened?

If you mentioned it to the same person everyday for months and months, that person would tell you to shut the **** up already! That's the situation we have here at GGD. No matter what Gaga does or is doing, someone is talking about her face in every thread and it's ridiculous and we are tired of hearing about it!

Enough already! 

pie-kun

tbh from the few interviews I've seen with Diane, she does tend to insert a lot of her own comments when people are talking. I remember their last interview Gaga was being asked about what the best piece of advice she's ever gotten was and as Gaga was answering, Diane kept making little comments like "Oh wow" and "that's so cool" after like every sentence and when Gaga was repeating the advice she'd be given, Diane was like "That's the best piece of advice I've ever heard" before Gaga had even finished the quote. 

Obviously I don't think Diane does it on purpose to be annoying, but I can understand how it can be distracting when you are being interviewed and trying to focus on the answer that you're giving. 

Looking forward to what she has in store in honor of the Thin White Duke.  

Silence those demons... . 🖤

OMG:toofunny:!!! I can't at this!! But let's be honest, you couldn't hear her with Diane talking non sense over the Queen. Ahaahha those who were bullied will always be the bullies!!!

More important, her voice is hoarse! Now, what are you doing talking there instead of shut in your room, quiet like a good girl. She needs to rest to give us the performance of our lives.

Archived