Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga talks David Bowie tribute, Oscar nomination

DONATAS

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I know Gaga is marrying Taylor but she's prepping Diane to be her Prison wife just in case.. 

Hide contents

Telephone Part 2 feat. Diane Warren Confirmed. 

:air: Omg... 

At least she didn't do this :derpga: :

tumblr_nqpr55epvB1qdedxoo2_500.gif

"Shut up and write me another hit song!" /s Linda Perry teas. 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, codymonster said:

When you go into a thread and the first comment is about Gaga having work done on her face

gger.gif

So if one of your friends or relatives walked in the door with noticeably obvious of botox and fillers in their face you wouldn't say one single word as if nothing ever happened?

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

"I wrote Til It Happens to You, Gaga just changed the title, Linda was telling the truth"

Now we know who is leaking dwuw2016.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

djBuffoon

Aside from whatever Gaga's doing/done to her (already stunning) face, I wish she would be more generous in interviews with other speakers. I was at the TimesTalk and the number of times she cut people off was disconcerting. Granted, she always had something insightful to say, but still.

Brainiac

It isn't rude at all. Diane said "one more thing she's going to amaze the world with by the way." So Gaga was shushing her because she doesn't like being praised. Humble queen.

codymonster
5 minutes ago, colours said:

So if one of your friends or relatives walked in the door with noticeably obvious of botox and fillers in their face you wouldn't say one single word as if nothing ever happened?

Probably not, just cause it's not my business. But even if I did, it would be once, and then move on.  These comments are literally in every thread, no matter what the subject of the thread is.  It's so annoying :emma: Like why can't we just talk about the interview, not the fact that we think her face looks weird every time it's shown :toofunny:

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, Handsome Bob said:

Screenshot_1.jpg

:laughga:

It's almost like gaga has the face expression that people have when strong wind hits their face lol. Also it's so obvious Gaga is secretly annoyed by that woman because there's another interview where Diane talks over her and she kinda rolled her eyes in disgust. 

wahkeenasitka

i think they have a goofy relationship with each other. 

it's cool, this officially means I am 2 degrees of separation away from Gaga!!!!! 

My friend Jeff, who is a videographer in LA is close friends with Diane Warren. Ahhhhhh

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, MONSTERBABY said:

"just sssssshhhhhhhh!" :toofunny: :rip::rip:

Dianne does have a tendency to spoil things :toofunny:

Purr more, hiss less.

AlexanderLevi2

Omfg Diane. I can tell Gaga is starting to get annoyed with her, I would too TBH. Diane is that annoying Aunt that wants to present her niece as the most perfect person in the world and talk for her :stalkga:

Currently listening to Joanne

2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Probably not, just cause it's not my business. But even if I did, it would be once, and then move on.  These comments are literally in every thread, no matter what the subject of the thread is.  It's so annoying :emma: Like why can't we just talk about the interview, not the fact that we think her face looks weird every time it's shown :toofunny:

You're saying "why can't we" as if i've ever discussed or saw this before. It was my natural reaction after seeing it and I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion shouldn't matter to anyone..

Archived