💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga talks David Bowie tribute, Oscar nomination

DONATAS

Featured Posts

Mobster

I feel so bad for Diane, she's that kid that gets overly excited when someone's telling a story. She's so cute. :ohno:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga is rude to Dianne.

Mo3fHAal.jpg

I think Diane irritates the living f*ck out of Gaga but she's too nice to say anything so she's just gonna put up with it until the Oscars.

venusfly
Just now, Lance said:

that kinda felt unsettling....sorry but i think that was very...eh...rude? very UN-Gaga-like

:awkney:

I'm gonna give her a break considering she had a superbowl national anthem, 2 interviews, oscars luncheon and record mixing within 2 days

Dominic

What does Diane say?  I couldn't hear it. 

I don't think it's rude,  I tell my friends to shush all the time,  it's just playful. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Just now, Brainiac said:

it's face tape.

That's crazy how face tape can make your cheekbones look like they were stuffed with play doh and your lips look like sausages. Also you can't even scrunch your nose? Didn't know that, thanks!

Hola Soraya

I don't think she was being rude. It was more of a playful shh rather than a chastisising one. :hor:

Plus Diane didn't look offended hence the cute face she makes. :flutter:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, colours said:

the work Gaga has had done to her face gives her this permanent look of disgust almost

At least she looks a bit better than she did around December. She looked scary. 

Just now, Dominic Marc said:

I don't think it's rude,  I tell my friends to shush all the time,  it's just playful. 

Yeah I don't see how anyone thinks this was rude, I'm pretty sure she's being playful.

Diane says something like "Which she's going to amaze the world with, by the way" in regards to her Bowie tribute.

Gaga isn't shutting her down, she just is telling her "stop complimenting me it's embarrassing".

Mobster
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

"I wrote Til It Happens to You, Gaga just changed the title, Linda was telling the truth"

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

codymonster
10 minutes ago, colours said:

the work Gaga has had done to her face gives her this permanent look of disgust almost

When you go into a thread and the first comment is about Gaga having work done on her face

gger.gif

10 minutes ago, colours said:

VOLANTIS

I know Gaga is marrying Taylor but she's prepping Diane to be her Prison wife just in case.. 

Spoiler

Telephone Part 2 feat. Diane Warren Confirmed. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived