Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga talks David Bowie tribute, Oscar nomination

DONATAS

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
10 hours ago, colours said:

Ā 

That's crazy how face tape can make your cheekbones look like they were stuffed with play doh and your lips look like sausages. Also you can't even scrunch your nose? Didn't know that, thanks!

why are ya'll so obsessed with what a woman does to her face.Ā 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shush @ the users who are saying the users who find this rude have no life. You guys sound insecure on your own. Part of my uncomfort with this is my empathy for Diane. I feel like she is the type to take this hard and personally even if it was nothing.

Helxig

HAHAHAAAA I'm laughing so hard rn because I've noticed that every interview Diane is cutting in every second word like an over excited little puppy and Gaga's just like "SH"

I can't even focus on what she's saying I'm laughing too much. I've been waiting for that moment.

P.S. She's so beautifulĀ :wub:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DeleteMyAccount

Why are peopleĀ freaking out about nothing? Gaga was just being silly. And even if she was being sassy, I wouldn't blame theĀ woman who has probably been working her ass off trying to get these three big performances in check.

10 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

why are ya'll so obsessed with what a woman does to her face.Ā 

Well for one I'm one person so I don't know why multiple people here are complete morons and assume fifteen people are typing this one response. Two, I'd say the same thing if she was a man. Aside from that, it's kind of fun and interesting watching her ruin her face with foreign chemicals.

Schwerk

Diane oftenĀ talks through others, but usually not loud enough. When you just hear her mumble, it is a bit annoying, so I get why Gaga playfully interrupted her this time. It works better in the Mario Lopez interview where Diane seems to be more loud and secure. Ā 

But our girl does love to talk, that's a fact.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BLACKOUTbritney
On 2/9/2016 at 2:09 AM, Mobster said:

"I wrote Til It Happens to You, Gaga just changed the title, Linda was telling the truth"

I AM SCREAMINGĀ 

TxZpzNF.gif

Ā 

I hope Gaga stops for next era with this The Real HousewivesĀ attitude, this rich coldish woman attitude and lookĀ is justĀ :duck:

PopBitch
On 2/9/2016 at 1:13 PM, Brainiac said:

It isn't rude at all. Diane said "one more thing she's going to amaze the world with by the way." So Gaga was shushing her because she doesn't like being praised. Humble queen.

But Diane never even got to talk in that clip and she wrote the bulk of the song. Ā I felt bad for her.

Archived