Featured Posts

Mobster

I'm going to hell for making a gif out of this... I feel so dirty and impure :/

giphy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

i love how much work she puts into her music videos! you go queen

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Haroon

Amazing :flutter: I wish she had these for each of her music videos, she and everyone involved with pretty much all of her music videos this era really kicked ass :applause: One of the most beautiful music videos I've seen, but I feel repetitive saying that because I probably said the same for Blank Space and Style and Wildest Dreams too, BUT IT'S TRUE :giveup: 

50 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Amazing :flutter: I wish she had these for each of her music videos, she and everyone involved with pretty much all of her music videos this era really kicked ass :applause: One of the most beautiful music videos I've seen, but I feel repetitive saying that because I probably said the same for Blank Space and Style and Wildest Dreams too, BUT IT'S TRUE :giveup: 

There's a bunch of behind the scenes videos for Shake It Off on her channel :gaycat: 

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

There's a bunch of behind the scenes videos for Shake It Off on her channel :gaycat: 

I added "pretty much" in front of "all of her music videos this era" purely because of Shake It Off :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I added "pretty much" in front of "all of her music videos this era" purely because of Shake It Off :deadbanana: 

oh :neyde: 

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon
Just now, Spock said:

oh :neyde: 

Forgive me :air: I'll go watch it anyway because it might make me appreciate it more :laughga: Thanks for it! :) 

Archived