Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga win Oscar?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

When is the last day to cast the vote for Oscar? Will Gaga (win of everything today) win her first Oscar?

Iwontell

She'll probably get the Oscar and almost certainly lose the Grammy (unfortunately). 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

lxdygxga

The final voting begins this Friday, and the final polls close Tuesday, February 23rd. I think she has a very very high chance of winning, and the experts who have correctly predicted each winner for the past few years, have tipped her to win.

7 minutes ago, jvckk said:

The final voting begins this Friday, and the final polls close Tuesday, February 23rd. I think she has a very very high chance of winning, and the experts who have correctly predicted each winner for the past few years, have tipped her to win.

Oh that's so so so good the voting is yet to be closed. She was praised for her rendition of the anthem at the Oscars luncheon, that's another BIG + for her. Everything is on her side now, like literally everything, this song is the definition of the song that surely wins an Oscar

Katharine Hepburn

I'd be very surprised if she lost it but I don't want to tempt fate so ?

xoxo Joanne

Swan Heart

Of course she will, she wins at everything these days. She will win the Grammy too, She turned the whole industry into a stan.

Queen.

gl39xBg.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bad Bromance

I think Gaga's and Diane's chances of winning are very high.  Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best! 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

13 minutes ago, flopheart said:

Mmm don't know, it's really difficult since there sam smith whose won the golden globe

Sam is the newbie (I think it's a minus for him) and the song is not as good as the only 007 recipient aka Skyfall. GG doesn't mean anything too as its given to him by the foreign press, not industry experts

Archived