💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PICS - Lady Gaga leaving recording studio (8/02/16. Hollywood)

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayMeToVenus

I know Gaga LOVES her heels, but she really shouldn't be wearing them that much. I'm so worried about her hip. :noparty:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Kermit

Lady Gaga Ft Beyonce, Bruno Mars - Funk The Punk (Diplo & Mark Ronson remix) :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Diamond Heart
1 minute ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

I know Gaga LOVES her heels, but she really shouldn't be wearing them that much. I'm so worried about her hip. :noparty:

i wouldnt worry to much, her everyday heels are usually tiny. If she was wearing these all the time id be concerned
42524.jpg

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

chromaticka

Mother of leaving studios

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

3 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

She is a CFDA Fashion Icon Award recipient, she should be willing to die for her heels.

PartySick

For a second I was like "August 2nd? 2016? What?" :toofunny: I need to sleep :toofunny: 

Anyway, I hope the album is almost ready :flutter:

🖤

Queen of recording Heavy Metal Lover 2.0. in a whacky white outfit in the middle of the night

tumblr_inline_npdiacc2tn1qc4uvh_500.gif

ModernEcstasy

So is this her leaving the mixing session? I hope it's not to record vocals. I need LG5 now. Not next year

Archived