• Saw IV
    • Saw V
    • Saw VI
    • Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (VII)
    • Never seen one

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Saw_film_logo.png

The Saw franchise is making its way back into theaters in 2017! entitled "Saw Legacy"

No story details were given at this time, and it isn't known if Tobin Bell will be back to play the notorious killer Jigsaw.

The original Saw, directed by James Wan from a script he co-wrote with Leigh Whannell, earned an impressive $103 million worldwide from just a $1.2 million budget in 2004. The film spawned Saw II ($147.7 million worldwide), Saw III ($164.8 million worldwide), Saw IV ($139.3 million worldwide), Saw V ($113.8 million worldwide), Saw VI ($68.2 million worldwide) and Saw 3D ($136.1 million worldwide). The films have earned $873 million at the worldwide box office, with all seven movies costing just $64 million to produce. Read more at: https://tr.im/ecy6i

Full Article: http://movieweb.com/saw-8-legacy-writers/

I thought when they release the last one (Saw 3D) they announced it was gonna be the trilogy finale. Seems like there's no cash money, young money ?

RAMROD

Why must this be resurrected :wtf:

The franchise were already exhausted by the time it ended

Not inspiring in any way anymore. Losing its magic.

The greed of franchise like this.

What's next, Final Destination reboot? lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderLevi2
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why must this be resurrected :wtf:

The franchise were already exhausted by the time it ended

Not inspiring in any way anymore. Losing its magic.

The greed of franchise like this.

What's next, Final Destination reboot? lmao

MONEY :stalkga:

Currently listening to Joanne

RAMROD
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

MONEY :stalkga:

Die for it. Lie for it. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, RAMROD said:

Die for it. Lie for it. :gaycat:

Best motto in life

Currently listening to Joanne

Anderson123

Well, the last one was not that good. But I could see this being a prequel. I mean, it's James Wan and Leigh Whannell (Producers and writers of Saw I) the ones that want Legacy to happen, so it HAS to be better than the sequels. I saw every single film in theaters and I'm a big fan of this franchise, so they better not hype this movie and let it be a piece of crap.

CyanLights
15 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Well, the last one was not that good. But I could see this being a prequel. I mean, it's James Wan and Leigh Whannell (Producers and writers of Saw I) the ones that want Legacy to happen, so it HAS to be better than the sequels. I saw every single film in theaters and I'm a big fan of this franchise, so they better not hype this movie and let it be a piece of crap.

This, i honestly loved Saw VI but the last one was a let down. I have a feeling that this was because Saw 8 was canceled and the plot of 7 and 8 were combined and squished into one film. 

Rudz Xinc

Let it rest FFS. I was a fan of the early movies Saw 1-3. It got boring and feel forced towards the end

Look at those clowns

pink sushi

Do they seriously think there aren't enough Saw movies? :wtf: There was a new Saw movie released every October for 7 year. :rip: 

Mister Gaga

Hope it will be as good as the first three movies. The others are bullshit. My fave is the third one! Back stories and suspense were everything :giveup:

Archived