💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NFL - Super Bowl 50 most watched program in TV history

Enhsa

Featured Posts

CBS announced Monday their network's coverage of the Denver Broncos' 24-10 victory over Carolina Panthers recorded a whopping 167.0 million viewers, making it the most-watched single broadcast per Nielsen's Fast Total Audience Estimates.

The previous record was held by CBS's coverage of Super Bowl XLVII (Baltimore Ravens versus San Francisco 49ers) in 2013 which had 164.1 million viewers.

The initial figure is a television-only number. It does not include online and mobile streaming.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000634876/article/super-bowl-50-mostwatched-program-in-tv-history?campaign=tw-nf-sf20594436-sf20594436

PartySick

I wonder how that happened? :derpga:

The only things I see trending from the Super Bowl now is Gaga (for singing the National Anthem) and Blaziken ('cause Gaga looks like one...).

When will the pattern be recognized :green:

🖤

Haroon

It's amazing to think that 2%+ of the world's population were all watching one show at the same time :omg: Not including online and mobile streaming as well :giveup: 

androiduser

What about the time slot when Gaga was performing...? Was it the highest rating moment, or did the numbers increase later?

AlexanderLevi2

I think this would have been the same if Gaga had not performed. They had a figure predicted before Gaga was announced...

Although, slay girl.

Currently listening to Joanne

8 minutes ago, androiduser said:

What about the time slot when Gaga was performing...? Was it the highest rating moment, or did the numbers increase later?

i saw it was the highest ratings, even more than the halftime show, somewhere here on GGD!

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I think this would have been the same if Gaga had not performed. They had a figure predicted before Gaga was announced...

Although, slay girl.

They knew she was gonna perform before they announced and that's how they made their prediction :derpga:

Thomas P

I watched the national anthem and the halftime show and that's it.

Im Canadian, so those are the onl things I ever watch.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AlexanderLevi2
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

They knew she was gonna perform before they announced and that's how they made their judgement :derpga:

:toofunny: probably true though.

Currently listening to Joanne

Shipper

But I thought this Super Bowl 2016 was ranked as only the third highest ratings in all Super Bowls? How is it the most watched if it is only the third in all Super Bowl shows? 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/super-bowl/6867377/super-bowl-50-tv-ratings

I don't know what to believe. :duck::duck: Do they count it differently?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

gagaisitalian

It goes up every year. Doesn't matter who the halftime performer is or who the teams are. Every year the ratings go up and its the "most watched program in history".

Archived