💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy talks about "Nothing Like Me"

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

The Child

Oh Nothing Like Me is the Gimme More ripoff right?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Paper Gangsta
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Oh Nothing Like Me is the Gimme More ripoff right?

The Child
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Oh gosh I remember this, it sounds a lot like Womanizer not Gimme More.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SummerBoy15

I want her to stick to rapping. I like her rapping. it just has to get better. this Britney pop feel doesn't really fit her in my opinion 

Paper Gangsta
Just now, SummerBoy15 said:

I want her to stick to rapping. I like her rapping. it just has to get better. this Britney pop feel doesn't really fit her in my opinion 

Did you even read tweets? It was made for fun as part of her friend's project, on their laptops. 

I'm sure even is she decided to sing she would never releas song like this officially.

5 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Can this be a single? :air::air: It'll probably be number one.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Higher said:

Can this be a single? :air::air: It'll probably be number one.

bye :laughga:

SummerBoy15
41 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Did you even read tweets? It was made for fun as part of her friend's project, on their laptops. 

I'm sure even is she decided to sing she would never releas song like this officially.

yes, I read the tweets. I was just stating an opinion about liking her as a rapper. thank you

Paper Gangsta
14 hours ago, SummerBoy15 said:

yes, I read the tweets. I was just stating an opinion about liking her as a rapper. thank you

Yeah I get it. My point was that she never even planned to do something like that song as part of her career so you don't need to worry. 

She will sing some hooks on her new album though (but definitely not Nothing Like Me style). She wil just sing hooks instead getting pop girls to do it. But it will still be mainly rapping 

Archived