Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Insight Into What Gaga x Intel Performance Could Be Like?

llbcherry

Featured Posts

llbcherry

I found this amazing article from January 6th, talking about Intel's keynote event, where CEO Brian Krzanich revealed new collaborations and displayed awesome new technology. What if some of this makes its way into the Grammy's Bowie tribute?! :giveup:

Before Mr. Krzanich took the stage–on what seemed like a hoverboard–Intel buffeted the audience with a series of visual and musical effects including an artist who made music through gestures and a series of images on screens around the room that were modified by audience members wearing special illuminated bracelets.

Mr. Krzanich’s presentation began with a video of a constellation of drones that responded to music played by a nearby orchestra, moving in patterns and ultimately creating the Intel logo. He compared the results to fireworks, suggesting that such flying creations could make that 2,000-year-old medium–with its hazards and waste–a thing of the past.

“We believe this is the beginning of a new ecosystem, one where robots can actually be open platforms,” he said.

The Indian musician A.R Rahman, who has been involved in many Bollywood movies, led a final performance with a group of players, singers and dancers, some of which used Intel technology to generate sounds by moving their hands.

What do you think!?

There's a video of music "out of thin air" and it's kind of sad so I hope that's not included

Sounds great, but when I connect it with a Bowie tribute I can't think of anything not messy 

Can't wait to see it and be slayed/surprised

Shipper
Just now, llbcherry said:

Mr. Krzanich’s presentation began with a video of a constellation of drones that responded to music played by a nearby orchestra, moving in patterns and ultimately creating the Intel logo. He compared the results to fireworks, suggesting that such flying creations could make that 2,000-year-old medium–with its hazards and waste–a thing of the past.

Drones! Drones! That's what I suspect will be in the Grammy performance that will be controlled by suit or Gaga's clothes. Kinda like motion sensor to control drones. Somebody posted the sneak peak and they were working on motion sensor stuff while dancing.

This is the video for the Intel drones. I'm not sure if they can zoom drones inside the grammys above the heads of artists. But it would be too cool to see it 3D and actually moving before your eyes.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

i want to be surprised :flutter: 

its been a long time since gaga had surprised the world

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

That thing of creating sounds by moving the hands has been created for quite some time now by Imogen Heap. You can see it at 7:20

Archived