💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the lead single really be released next month?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

So I've seen so many people on here positive about it coming in March. But how realistic is it? Remember when we all thought she would premiere it at the Grammys? I don't want to get my hopes up just yet! When do you think she'll release it?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope she's going to release it or at least announce it right after the SuperBowl/Grammy/Oscar triplet. 

CATCH DAT WAVE SIS

CATCH HA

DOMINATE HA

MAKE HA YO HOE

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

I feel like she's gonna release it on her birthday...it's a Monday so it is possible

Wouldn't work. They changed the release days to Fridays

SirLudicopro

Of course, no one can be sure of the lead single's release date before Gaga announces it herself, but most of the people who say it will drop in March (including myself) because on a promo/marketing point of view, February is an amazing month for her, her name is on everyone's lips at the moment and it'll stay that way if she does as great of a job for the Grammys and Oscars as she did yesterday, so it would be a huge advantage as far as commercial success goes.

honestly I'm hoping for February, borderline believe in February, just bc of that tweet predicting Bey's new song, saying Gaga's is next :giveup:

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

honestly I'm hoping for February, borderline believe in February, just bc of that tweet predicting Bey's new song, saying Gaga's is next :giveup:

that account is faker than Nickis butt

OT

I think it gets released in March or April. 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

It's very very very possible nut MARK MY WORDS! It's coming next month or early April if she wins the Oscar ;)

If I like it, then that's what I get!

She's just waiting to finish gaining all the momentum from awards season and then BAM NEW SONG

fashion monster

I don't think any new music will be released before August. Hope to be proven wrong.

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I don't think any new music will be released before August.

If that happens then I'd unstan. My body can't take that :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Arizona Sky

If we don't have it by mid June when my school year ends then I'll start to get nervous  :ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

It's gonna be May. If we were getting it in March then we would have gotten an announcement

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Free My Mind
23 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

I feel like she's gonna release it on her birthday...it's a Monday so it is possible

music is released on Fridays now...

Archived