interview

Diane Warren & Lady Gaga Q&A: more to come

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Tony is such a beautiful person. I remember he once said many years ago about how he didn't see Duke Ellington and Ella as "coloreds" like the way white folks saw black people, he saw them as "people" "humans". I'm paraphrasing of course but it was definitely extremely similar to what I said. 

Mobster

I love Diane, she's that friend that fills the awkward silence when you're telling a story with words like "yeah", "you tell 'em", "that's right"; "best advice ever"

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I honestly don't know how to 'interpret' Diane sometimes. She really seems like she's not completely there. Or like she's continuously kissing Gaga's ass. But maybe it's just me.

Katharine Hepburn
3 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Tony is such a beautiful person. I remember he once said many years ago about how he didn't see Duke Ellington and Ella as "coloreds" like the way white folks saw black people, he saw them as "people" "humans". I'm paraphrasing of course but it was definitely extremely similar to what I said. 

It's such a shame as many of the greatest musicIan's are black/non-White. So many great musicians may not have reached their full potential because of racism

xoxo Joanne

Sizzily

Could you imagine a legend telling you a story about spending time with another legend during their prime? :giveup: Gaga is so lucky :flutter:

One Banned Boi

Archived