💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Downloading LG5 singles/album

PMKKARDASHiAN

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

OK I know this isn't thread worthy, but I want to know. 

I don't have an iOS or Android phone, so how can I download the new single and album? Would it have to be the Google app store? Or like do I need to get a Tidal account or something?? 

Since BTW, I've bought every single (via itunes) to support the good sis Gaga, but now that I'm running on a Blackberry Passport (hold your snark and sass cuz blackberry hasn't lost anything but it's rep) it's hard to download music when it becomes available on itunes. 

I'd appreciate the feed back. Any useful, non-snark comments will render full nudes. (insert ignore her, she drinks gif) 

Caesium

Not sure for the single. For the album you could buy it physically though.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Haroon

Good on you for having the Passport, it looks amazing :flutter: Uhmm I think you can purchase the physical CD and transfer the songs onto your phone after connecting it to your computer. That's the only thing I can think of really :duck: 

yASSsss

you can download iTunes on your laptpop and buy the songs/albums from there..at least that's how i do it(i own an android phone :gaycat: )

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xclusivejames.com is page where you can get all leaks/singles/albums for free (ads are annoying) I use this web page all the time. But i bought all gaga albums on itunes:emma: 

President Biden

Spotify or Tidal actually. 

Im like the only one who likes tidal better than Spotify lol

I got drunk

The Child

I followed you on instagram, follow me back :)

OT: People already helped you but I won't say no to nudes :gaycat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

KURUSHITOVSKA

I want a Blackberry Passport so hard, like they're beautiful and I miss a physical keyboard so much :giveup:

OT:Get it on iTunes for PC. :hor:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived