Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pillowtalk debuts at No. 1

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

I suppose you never heard of the most famous boy band worldwide either?

Can't really remember if I had heard of one direction. Certainly didn't know their names. TV is harmful I don't watch and I am pissed off that I was exposed to blood and violence when I was supposed to get a song about pillow talk. Anyone who would do that is obviously trying to force their sickness on other people coz the dictionary is very clear. Pillow talk is private conversation, endearments, or confidences exchanged in bed or in intimate circumstances between spouses or lovers.

It does not say anything about blood coming out of eyes, war zones, "****ing", punching each other  or any of the other depravity in that video.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
16 minutes ago, deeman said:

Can't really remember if I had heard of one direction. Certainly didn't know their names. TV is harmful I don't watch and I am pissed off that I was exposed to blood and violence when I was supposed to get a song about pillow talk.

So you have a problem with the video? Well imo it was good that a video by male pop singer didn't include half-naked women dancing or twerking, you know, for a change. Yes it's full of graphic effects and visuals, but I think it was made that way to show Zayn's artistic side since he doesn't wanna be seen as a 1D boy anymore.

Plus, since when do music videos have anything to do the song or its lyrics, anymore?

manyatyau

I feel like I;m being a hater again, but it's just a Bad song. :emma: sorry. #1 means nothing anyway... 

53 minutes ago, Bambino said:

So you have a problem with the video? [I think I made that clear]

Well imo it was good that a video by male pop singer didn't include half-naked women dancing or twerking, you know, for a change. [It had almost completely naked woman with flower on her and then later flowers started melting/bleeding symbolises death] Yes it's full of graphic effects and visuals, but I think it was made that way to show Zayn's artistic side since he doesn't wanna be seen as a 1D boy anymore. [succeeded there very obvious what sort of art he is into]

Plus, since when do music videos have anything to do the song or its lyrics, anymore? [joker and besides the lyrics are also messed up]

tumblr_o1str6qiuh1ubbeuso1_500.gif

Twisted.

Runway
1 hour ago, deeman said:

Can't really remember if I had heard of one direction. Certainly didn't know their names. TV is harmful I don't watch and I am pissed off that I was exposed to blood and violence when I was supposed to get a song about pillow talk. Anyone who would do that is obviously trying to force their sickness on other people coz the dictionary is very clear. Pillow talk is private conversation, endearments, or confidences exchanged in bed or in intimate circumstances between spouses or lovers.

It does not say anything about blood coming out of eyes, war zones, "****ing", punching each other  or any of the other depravity in that video.

Talent will continue to WIN and you will just have to deal. 

064yDbx.jpg

10 minutes ago, Runway said:

Talent will continue to WIN and you will just have to deal. 

Let me guess you use talent as a synonym for ruthlessly corrupt coz I have seen a lot of talent and it isn't winning if it was the world wouldn't be in such a mess.

Archived