Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pillowtalk debuts at No. 1

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to him. I love how the general consensus on these pop forums was that he would flop straight away lol. Did what 1D never could.

Lion Heart

Slay

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I did not see that coming. This is his first #1 on the Hot 100 right? If I remember correctly 1D never had a #1 song, so congrats on your first chart topper Mr. Malik! :O

Mister Gaga

Tragic. I don't like how easy is now a days to debut at 1. This guy sold 267k copies in one week. Back in 2011, Gaga sold like 500k in three days; that's how you debut a n°1.

No offense tho. I'm mad with billboard, the song it's a bop and Zayn is hot af :hor:

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

I did not see that coming. This is his first #1 on the Hot 100 right? If I remember correctly 1D never had a #1 song, so congrats on your first chart topper Mr. Malik! :O

Yup, he achieved both in the US and the UK what 1D never could.. So this is a big thing for him :applause: 

yourfaves
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

Me either.  I've heard it on the radio once.  I thought it was flopping!  :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Tragic. I don't like how easy is now a days to debut at 1. This guy sold 267k copies in one week. Back in 2011, Gaga sold like 500k in three days; that's how you debut a n°1.

No offense tho. I mad with billboard, the song it's a bop and Zayn is hot af :hor:

If it was that easy Rihanna would have had top 5 at least

1 minute ago, yourfaves said:

Me either.  I've heard it on the radio once.  I thought it was flopping!  :laughga:

Same here, I wasn't even expecting a top 5 debut. :air:

Archived