Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Artist to Watch - Era Istrefi

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Quantum said:

Still no answer.

Why would I bother answering you? First of all I don't share my personal info whenever someone on internet asks it, second of all even if I did I wouldn't to such a rude attitude. Just because someone thinks she isn't queen of pop like you suggest doesn't mean there is some deep reason for that. I didn't even reply to your comment in first place.

I like Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha. Rita has nice voice but her personality and music is no. Era just happened to have her moment thanks to Rihanna/Sia comparison, she actually went viral cause snippet of her song was circulating online under the fake title claiming to be rihanna's song. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

@Quantum

Can you seriously stop embarassing yourself with that idiotic way of thinking, it is so cringe-worthy, I might collapse. First of all hating on another nation, get your head out of your ass and stop being so bothered. You can wish that Serbians even knew, not to care, about this still irrelevant "singer". They invented the world for you kid. And you jump on everyone who says that they are not the fans. Good f***in' bye.

v2Z6rg.gif

💎

33 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

Why would I bother answering you? First of all I don't share my personal info whenever someone on internet asks it, second of all even if I did I wouldn't to such a rude attitude. Just because someone thinks she isn't queen of pop like you suggest doesn't mean there is some deep reason for that. I didn't even reply to your comment in first place.

I like Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha. Rita has nice voice but her personality and music is no. Era just happened to have her moment thanks to Rihanna/Sia comparison, she actually went viral cause snippet of her song was circulating online under the fake title claiming to be rihanna's song. 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

@Quantum

Can you seriously stop embarassing yourself with that idiotic way of thinking, it is so cringe-worthy, I might collapse. First of all hating on another nation, get your head out of your ass and stop being so bothered. You can wish that Serbians even knew, not to care, about this still irrelevant "singer". They invented the world for you kid. And you jump on everyone who says that they are not the fans. Good f***in' bye.

v2Z6rg.gif

KEEP SEETHING!1!

(GGD)Its our paradise, and its our war zone :air:

Guys chill 

Lol

I just wanted to share some new hoe in music...

Not to start a fight.

Archived