šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga avoiding interviews?

Red

Featured Posts

I was just thinking about how amazing Gaga's career has been since late 2014 but she has given about idk... less than 10 interviews since? She slayed the Oscars, won a Grammy, was the Countess, won a GG, sang the anthem, got an Oscar nomination, is gonna perform a David tributeĀ and hadn't been to Ellen, aka a show she used to appear a lot,Ā once? She only talked to Jimmy Fallon and did some minor interviews with E! and stuff. The biggest talk we've got from her is V99. Do you think it is part of her new rising-from-the-ashes strategy to not give too many interviews?

Twitchy+Raven.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

interviews get redundant when the interviewer asksĀ the same 10 questionsĀ 

emma roberts is an abuser

Rocketno10

She's probably avoiding those interviews because she probably don't won't to answer too much questions about LG5

darkchylde

I think she's learned that the less she's asked the less she'll reveal and the less she reveals, the less she fvcks up.

1 minute ago, Bryan Tee said:

Dude album not even out yet...

And? 2015 was so busy and 2016 has been her year, she has a lot to talk about

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

holy scheisse
Just now, Red said:

i think shes finally learning to let her actions speak for her

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Red said:

But I don't want an oversaturation of interviews... I rather have her talk more once her album isĀ out.

Bambino

She doesn't much to talk about probably because she doesn't have new music out. Just wait til LG5 is released. She'll most likely give us a lot of interviews where she keeps saying how much she's always been passionate about the album's theme and genre :toofunny:

monketsharona

she keeps interviews for next era in which she'll be able to talk new music... I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to get interviewed a lot because she wants to avoid LG5 questions... It's kinda sure those questions will come...

Pierre

She's talking when she has to talk, red carpetsĀ and little things about TIHT and stuff.Ā I don't see big interviews till the release of new music and I'm fine with that, we don't want overexposure so soon before LG5.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Ā 

-I don't really know why did she give so little interviews during CTC but I guess it's because she was with Tony and she wanted to avoid a lot of press because it may have been annoying to him.

-I think during 2015Ā she didn't have too manyĀ things to ask about so all the questions where going to be about her new music and she wants to keep being secretive about it

She is building hype, most likely at the encouragement of her management. And it's a good thing too, because it's a great idea.

She has always been extremely messy with interviews, talking about things that were planned but that we now know would never see the light of day. Maybe she finally realized that? And hopefully this will give her more time to work on the actual music and performances, which are what really matter in the end.

Jesse Pinkman

I think right now she wants the focus to be on her talent and image. Not what comes out of her mouth or what she wears like before.

It's science, bitch

Archived