💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

When I Met Lady Gaga Today

chromaticka

Featured Posts

chromaticka

My friends and I woke up 3 hours later than expected. They came to pick me up by 10 am and we left for Santa Clara, not expecting anything at all. I didn't want to get my hopes us so the entire time I kept thinking over and over "I am NOT going to meet her." I get to Santa Clara by 12:30 and we are trying to find a parking spot, which took around 15 minutes to find. We get out of the car and walk to the hotel we THINK she is staying at (we totally just guessed that she was staying there, we didn't have any information whatsoever). I ask my friend to look at her snapchat to see what she was up to and there was a post that was posted "4 minutes ago" and when we opened it said that she was leaving the hotel. We were messing around and saying that we probably missed her. As soon as my friend said that I see this black SUV. I see blonde hair. I see police starting to move around the car. I start shaking and my heart beating so so fast. I start following the car to see if it is her and all of a sudden this guy yells "That's Lady Gaga!!!" My hands started sweating so so much, my heart beating so fast I could feel it almost going through my chest, my legs feel heavy. I see her inside talking to the driver, putting on her shades and as soon as I saw 1 inch of that car window go down my legs started moving faster and faster. I start waving at her from the side walk and run as fast as I could. The only thing that came out of my mouth was a faint "hi..." and my throat suddenly has swollen up. As the car was leaving I screamed "You're going to do so great! I love you so much!" and I think she said I love you back to me. 

She smelled like sunset and roses. I was so so close to the woman that helped me through one of the hardest times of my life. She was right there in front of me, for a mere 5 seconds.. but she was there! I could see her pores, the foundation on her skin, her big (but ****ing gorgeous) nose, her lips, her outfit.. It feels so fake to say that Lady Gaga acknowledged my existence. Thank you, Lady Gaga. Thank you for being you.

12662709_1111817072185772_57048954994539

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

I'm so happy for you :flutter: :Hug:  

Thank you so so much <3 I cried for a good 3 hours, my eyes were so red haha

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

FATCAT

I'm so glad you got to meet her!

but did you get the digits of the boy in the back seat!? :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Chris Evans

WHY HAS NO ONE MADE A THREAD OF GAGAS LAST SNAPCHATS

she's at an afterparty with beyonce bruno mars mark ronson and diplo and bey was going OFF

Chris Evans

Congrats! I hope this is me one day haven't had the luck to meet her yet I know I'd be either awkward or a mess :toofunny:

Checkers

So lucky! I'm sure this was one of the best days of your life! :]

I can't imagine meeting Gaga out of pure randomness like that, I think I would've fainted :smh:

mister max
5 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

WHY HAS NO ONE MADE A THREAD OF GAGAS LAST SNAPCHATS

she's at an afterparty with beyonce bruno mars mark ronson and diplo and bey was going OFF

BECAUSE WE HAVE A THREAD FOR HER POSTS

:hor:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

**** you're KIDDING ME!!!! I live near santa clara and I promised myself I would meet her outside her hotel the next time she's here, but I figured the super bowl traffic would be too overwhelming to try and maneuver in. YOU'RE SO LUCKY CONGRATS! ****! I'm mad at myself for not trying now. Next time you have to tell me where you think she's staying... god I'm so sad I didn't get to meet her. Of course she smelled like roses :giveup: she's an angel.

Spoiler

what hotel was it? I bet she'll stay there next tour cause she'll probably play at Levi's Stadium since that's where the biggest concerts happen now around here

chromaticka
4 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

**** you're KIDDING ME!!!! I live near santa clara and I promised myself I would meet her outside her hotel the next time she's here, but I figured the super bowl traffic would be too overwhelming to try and maneuver in. YOU'RE SO LUCKY CONGRATS! ****! I'm mad at myself for not trying now. Next time you have to tell me where you think she's staying... god I'm so sad I didn't get to meet her. Of course she smelled like roses :giveup: she's an angel.

Hide contents

what hotel was it? I bet she'll stay there next tour cause she'll probably play at Levi's Stadium since that's where the biggest concerts happen now around here

There was 0 traffic! The city was very very very calm up until 2:30pm!!!

she was staying at the Fairmont! I literally got there right when the car was pulling out! The only reason I got to take a picture with her was because the light turned red!!!

Chris Evans
5 minutes ago, mister max said:

BECAUSE WE HAVE A THREAD FOR HER POSTS

:hor:

I saw that but no one has updated this :noparty: I thought that thread would be a good idea but now that plenty are asleep if would dissapear from the active topics if few take notice

2 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

There was 0 traffic! The city was very very very calm up until 2:30pm!!!

she was staying at the Fairmont! I literally got there right when the car was pulling out! The only reason I got to take a picture with her was because the light turned red!!!

**** OMFG I STAYED AT THE FAIRMONT FOR THE BORN THIS WAY BALL CONCERT IN SAN JOSE!!! I'm gonna throw up. now IDK what to do with this information... I'm just gonna cry about it. Thank you. I'm an idiot. I should have gone to see her.

omg you're so lucky though, how did you manage such good timing? you were meant to meet her, the gaga stars aligned for that moment.

Archived