💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Tonight WAS Telephone Pt 2... finally!! Gaga and Bey delivered

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

So, they may have never appeared on stage together, but the ENTIRE musical entertainment tonight was fueled by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Performing for their LIFE while honoring America and human rights in San Francisco. Tonight was absolutely EVERYTHING. Gaga has been promising Telephone pt. 2 for years, and finally tonight, here it was!!! Put on your USA flag bikini, sis, because we are doing Telephone pt 2 tonight!!! And doing it for America, God and the gays in front of 100 million people! 

tumblr_mzxsv1BjKL1qkh45oo1_400.gif

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, johnpe said:

Shoot up a lil more and delete this thread

Sorry, but I really mean it! Of course, I don't mean it literally, but in terms of wishing for another Gaga x Beyonce collaboration... is that NOT exactly what we witnessed tonight? They delivered the ultimate entertainment tonight! 

Sure, it's the Super Bowl and it's much bigger than either one of them, but in terms of pop music relevance, Gaga and Beyonce did it tonight --- together! 

We've been starting pointless GGD posts for years dying for the two of them to collaborate again and then starting even MORE threads about how we wish they'd sing together during halftime... but take a step back... look at the larger context of what happened on our TV's tonight. And you will see it. They didn't have to appear together. This show WAS the return of Gaga x Beyonce! Just look at all the headlines across the web. They were both singing about the same thing, too: Gaga with the National Anthem (singing metaphorically about her own career.... "the flag was still there") and Beyonce singing her new anthem FORMATION about standing up to the infringements upon human rights taking place every day in this country.... While she is dressed looking like Michael Jackson at his halftime! And dancing with Coldplay in a stadium full of pride flags. While Gaga is in the stands vamping to "Express Yourself/Born This Way" and posting on Snapchat... I mean... What more can you ask for?!

PartySick
17 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Performing for their LIFE while honoring America and human rights in San Francisco.

There's actually a funny story about this :green:

Someone was trying to drag Gaga for being a sellout because there's a large amount of homeless LGBT youth in San Francisco and the city basically "shooed away" all the homeless for the Super Bowl so the city's image wouldn't be harmed with all the tourists and cameras around....and Gaga performed at the Super Bowl :green:

I mean, it's a stupid connection. The woman with the charity that helps LGBT youth is totally a sell out because she sang the national anthem at a football game but...idk, just sharing :green:

🖤

ChicaSkas

This is Gaga thoughts after all, guys.... Ryan is trying to draw similarities as far as I can see. This is his interpretation, right, Ryan? When did this fanbase get so ultra critical of one another....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ReidOne
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

This is Gaga thoughts after all, guys.... Ryan is trying to draw similarities as far as I can see. This is his interpretation, right, Ryan? When did this fanbase get so ultra critical of one another....

Thanks, Chica!! You got it. Nothing more than "Gaga Thoughts." Just trying to say that I think the thing we've all been "dreaming of" may have actually happened tonight! Though not as we pictured it, but equally as impactful/powerful. 

ChicaSkas

Its a reach... But it is a thought. And for once, not a crappily formed one. So cheers. Let's have more eloquently stated thoughts in Gaga thoughts than the typical average

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

3 hours ago, PartySick said:

There's actually a funny story about this :green:

Someone was trying to drag Gaga for being a sellout because there's a large amount of homeless LGBT youth in San Francisco and the city basically "shooed away" all the homeless for the Super Bowl so the city's image wouldn't be harmed with all the tourists and cameras around....and Gaga performed at the Super Bowl :green:

I mean, it's a stupid connection. The woman with the charity that helps LGBT youth is totally a sell out because she sang the national anthem at a football game but...idk, just sharing :green:

To be fair, this is how the Super Bowl works every year. When it was in Indianapolis, they put our downtown homeless in renovated prison cells. 

My name isn't Timmers

Archived