Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Yahoo! users love Gaga

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

https://www.yahoo.com/music/lady-gaga-shakes-up-super-bowl-50-with-powerful-235840437.html

Go read the comments. Nearly all positive. This is an achievement considering Yahoo! users are the pit of Conservative, old, government-hating, xenophobic, and every "phobic" and "ism" you can think of. They usually hate everyone and everything.

"Lady Gaga`s rendition of the anthem was, without a shred of doubt, the most beautiful singing I have ever heard. He dress and accessories were absolutely perfect too. Such a beautiful and intelligent woman. I will never forget her singing, gave me goose bumps the whole time."

"I was fully prepared to 'not like her'...but man alive -- she sure turned me around. Had begun to look at her more positively when she began singing with Tony Bennett and did such a nice job with old standard songs...It's been nice to see her move away from the 'shock' kind of entertaining and gimmicks - some of which was not only bizarre, but also kind of sleazy. She never needed any of that -- she has a really nice voice and treated today's Anthem with such respect and reverance that it moved me to tears! Good for you Lady GaGa...Nice start to the big day in American sports!"

"When you take away the eccentric costumes and antics, Lady Gaga truly is a talented lady! I love the fact that her rendition was straightforward and powerful, leaving out any of those crazy, rollercoaster, R&B vocalizations that other singers like to do. Beautiful voice."

"'I'm a USMC veteran and just a regular guy for the most part. Lady Gaga's singing of the National Anthem gave me goose bumps. I salute you Lady Gaga."

Chris Evans

idk why but when I think of these yahoo groups I think of Donald Trump supporters :rip:

Pierre

Talent always wins. Thanks god she has been singing jazz since she was 14. 

1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Inb4 Donald Trump books Lady Gaga :awkney:

He already did that in 2008 :laughga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Yahoo has the worst commenters ever. Most of their positive comments about Gaga are backhanded and it makes me so mad, but if she has the support of even conservative old people then LG5 might do better so I shouldn't complain. The more fans the merrier, I guess.

Whispering

Yahoo comments are always the worst. If even fifty per cent are somewhat positive, that is high praise considering the source. 

SISTERV
16 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Talent always wins. Thanks god she has been singing jazz since she was 14. 

He already did that in 2008 :laughga: 

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT :air:

Archived