new music

Teddy Sinclair- Beautiful

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

Its disgusting and im embarrased

how does it feel gorl :gaycat:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm just replying cause she worked on Holy Water, one of my fave bops on Rebel Heart, because I still can't get over her comments to that XFactor contestant so I'd rather ignore her existence. But as a thank you for Holy Water, I'll say this:

Thank you for your minor contribution to a slutty bop on a Queen of Pop album. Now fade back into delusional b*tch land, were you really seem to have found a home. BYE Teddy, Titty, Floppy, whatever. See you never.

giphy.gif

Kermit

oooooooh Nataliaaaaaa :air:

i aint know WHO tf dat was

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

thatfoxyfeeling

I find it ironic she has a song called Beautiful when she criticised Joe Irvine's appearance and had to change her name due to the backlash that ended her insignificant career.

lol she really did change her name.......girl nothing will help you after your mess on x factor.......i think its time ofr you to find some other job tbh............also song is meh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Superficial

Y'all still on that xfactor ****? :toofunny: no one cares about, that ugly flop guy that faded into the unkown, nor Natalia :toofunny: they thing Natalia has done recently is Write Kiss It better for Rihanna. Soo technically shes relevant. :flutter:

46 minutes ago, Superficial said:

Y'all still on that xfactor ****? :toofunny: no one cares about, that ugly flop guy that faded into the unkown, nor Natalia :toofunny: they thing Natalia has done recently is Write Kiss It better for Rihanna. Soo technically shes relevant. :flutter:

What a beautiful color that vile attitude is on you 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Evan Peters
50 minutes ago, Superficial said:

relevant for writing a song on an album most of the GP has no idea exists? :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

TheResidentZionist

I'm not gunna defend her. But can we just talk about the music instead of what she did? I've always liked her music and she's a strong songwriter. I didn't like what she said on X Factor or her general personality but who cares ??

Archived