Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Oscars 2015 vs. Super Bowl 2016

Mister Gaga

Oscars 2015 vs. Super Bowl 2016  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Sound of Music tribute? US National Anthem?

• Oscars 2015
    • Super Bowl 2016

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

It's a tie for me. Maybe with a slight edge to the Oscar performance.

That was the first time she really showcased the full force of her vocals and left even her most die hard fans shell-shocked.

Morphine Prince

Tough choice but I'm gonna go with Oscars because it was longer and it literally left me in shock. 

malazam

In terms of actual performance the Oscars one even with the (2:16 - end) at the SB and we didn't expected it at all.

In terms of social media, praise, amount of people watching (SB: 189m vs 38m) and impact + a real establishment the Super Bowl one.

Oscars 60%

SB 40%

another shot before we kiss the other side

OSCARS. Gaga single-handedly slayed everyone by becoming the star of the show. And there wasn't any other people to compete with, not that there was on the SB. :green:

00026 † 10000

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, malazam said:

In terms of actual performance the Oscars one even with the (2:16 - end) at the SB and we didn't expected it at all.

In terms of social media, praise, amount of people watching (SB: 189m vs 38m) and impact + a real establishment the Super Bowl one.

Oscars 60%

SB 40%

WTF! Where are those numbers from?? :air: last year's viewers were 114M

no gaga = no ratings, i guess

2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

That was just in the U.S. I'm certain that 189M figure is WW.

DeleteMyAccount

The Oscars. That was pretty special. Part of it might be because it was so unexpected too. 

PrinceGaga

I think a good comparison WILL be Oscars 2015 vs Grammys 2016 because both are tribute performances and both are unexpected. 

With the anthem, I kinda of expected this level of slayage, like I'm slayed but I knew she would pull through. With the Oscars and Grammys, it's like wtf is she gonna do?!??! I know she'll slay but WHAT is it?!!

ctherainbow

For me, the Super Bowl.  As much as I adore The Sound of Music, as a patriotic, flag-toting, backwoods rural American, to see my baby go up there and honor the USA like that... was incredible.  She is a prime example of a great American talent, and to see her turn around and pay tribute to the country that raised her was incredibly moving.  

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

malazam
13 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I saw it on twitter and a web site that was streaming the match.

It was an increase of 75m people (if this numbers are true)

By the way, I tuned in Fox Sports and they were saying 100 million during the game and someone said '100m and the rating is falling with an almost of 90m of decrease'

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived