💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Halftime 2017?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

IF she has a great era this time round - yea she will be one of the options. 

That's not realistic. They can't wait to see how LG5's commercial success turns out before they book her. Artists are usually asked between 8 and 6 months in advance, which is actually crazy late giving the amount of prep that has to be scheduled. Gaga's releasing this year, so that would mean they'd have to decide based upon the reception of the first single or maybe the second to book her according to your theory. They wouldn't do that unless we get a surprise release very soon, because it'd be risky business if they really want her but she can't commit to it because of her schedule. If Gaga does it, I'm sure she'd demand Beyonce/Madonna style militant rehearsals so she'll have to be asked in time, before promo for LG5 and it's tour are booked. Gaga would never put a quick show together for a 100+ million audience so the request has to roll in soon as I'm sure Team Gaga is drawing up the schedule pretty soon, if they haven't already.

So I think it can go three ways: either the praise she's been getting, including for this SuperBowl performance will get her the Halftime Show next year, or they go for a top-seller like Taylor Swift, Adele or maybe even Beyonce again OR they book a "less well-known" act like Coldplay again to mix it up. Maybe throw in an announced guest appearance with other acts like today. (Missy Elliott and Lenny weren't announced with Katy last year, only speculated. Same for LMFAO, Cee-Lo Green, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. with Madonna's SB performance. This year was the first that the "guests" were announced.)

Katsuki Bakugo
35 minutes ago, GagaisHotAF said:

I kind of disagree. Coldplay hasn't had a big hit in a while and they were the halftime performer. 

But they appeal to alot of people and as the user above said they are closing up. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• 1 year later...
GagaisHotAF
On 2/7/2016 at 11:41 PM, Lion Heart said:

Only if we perform an illuminati sacrifice. 

PREPARE YOUR ALEJANDRO CANDLES

It worked.

Probably on Grindr

Archived