Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has the greatest National Anthem of all time

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

I know that that this is somewhat a matter of taste, but in my opinion Gaga outdid Whitney Houston with her rendition of the American National Anthem at the Superbowl. Not only what her performance live (unlike Whitney), but all her notes were impeccable. There was literary no flaw in her voice and the emotion in which she performed it rivals just about anything. Right now she is receiving universal acclaim for her performance and she clearly stole the show (including the halftime show, which was more of the same). Once again, this is my opinion, but many among the GP also agree with me.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Well, I wouldn't say the best, but she definitely snagged the best LIVE. Whitney's vocals were pre-recorded and she lip-synced to it.

Purr more, hiss less.

Jesse Pinkman

That's disrespectful to Whitney Houston on so many levels.

It's science, bitch

Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Not really. Many among the GP agree with me. Gaga simply outdid her in my opinion.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

I wouldn't say it's disrespectful, I mean, it is just his opinion.

Purr more, hiss less.

Robo Ga

I agree with you!  :) Much respect to Whitney. But I'll never be afraid to say that I believe Gaga is the best, because I truly believe it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion 

🤖⚡️

Lextyr97

This is going to sound so horrible and I'll probably get so much flack for it, but when Gaga dies, I think more people will admit she outdid Whitney. I believe Gaga outdid her.

2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

This is going to sound so horrible and I'll probably get so much flack for it, but when Gaga dies, I think more people will admit she outdid Whitney. I believe Gaga outdid her.

Is not horrible at all. She clearly outdid Whitney.

AlexanderLevi2

Why do we have to compare these musicians? It's disrespectful to the song. She did amazing and so did Whitny. Let's move on and not fight about this.

Currently listening to Joanne

Jesse Pinkman

She did not outdo Whitney whatsoever. Gaga did a great job, but Whitney's was amazing not only because of her voice (despite it being live or not), but also because it was re-released right after the 9/11 attacks. It was a historical and patriotic moment for all Americans. Its disrepsectful to say that Gaga's was better. And that is my honest opinion.

It's science, bitch

Archived