💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The face tape

GANJA

Featured Posts

Why is Gaga using "face tape" so much? I feel like we haven't seen her real face in a while. It makes her look like she's had plastic surgery; and it worries me that it'll stretch and damage her skin. Also, what's up with the wigs? Nothing against them, but they don't look real anymore.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the face tape or whatever she's been doing lately. I honestly don't think she's ever looked more youthful.

ugh who cares, leave her be. if homegirl wants to tape her face (or fill her lips or whatever for that matter) then it's her choice

who will love me when the night is over

Alien Tulip

I don't really care anymore. If she wants to continue to destroy her face then more power to her as long as she felches out good music and performances then I'm good money.

LebaneseDude

But you never see her actual face because she always wears makeup.

What's the difference between makeup and facetape when you get down to it?

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Peroxide

I was just looking at the HD pics of her and I saw the tape

HhZpOGH.png

The tape doesn't bother me though, it's the lace front that is. :green:

PopBitch
3 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

This is the real face for now. I dont think there's ever going back at this point. :awkney:

I think it's more than face tape.  She's done something permanent to her cheekbones up high around the eye.

3 minutes ago, Eohl said:

I was just looking at the HD pics of her and I saw the tape

HhZpOGH.png

The tape doesn't bother me though, it's the lace front that is. :green:

For real what is the deal with these wigs. This has got to stop

Kermit

Yes, let's all talk about the choices Gaga makes FOR HERSELF that unnecessarily bothers certain GGD members. :omg::omg:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Does anyone agree with me that part of her face (cheekbones, chin etc.) changes could be that she is older now.  She is definitely losing her 'baby fat'.

10 minutes ago, Spock said:

ugh who cares, leave her be. if homegirl wants to tape her face (or fill her lips or whatever for that matter) then it's her choice

7 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

let her be seriously...

1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Yes, let's all talk about the choices Gaga makes FOR HERSELF that unnecessarily bothers certain GGD members. :omg::omg:

Of course it's her choice, and she has all the right in the world to do it. I don't really have anything against what she does, but as a fan it concerns me that she might damage her skin. I'm not necessarily bothered by it, I'm just asking what you guys think of it because I don't really know how the "tape" works.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, bblough said:

Does anyone agree with me that part of her face (cheekbones, chin etc.) changes could be that she is older now.  She is definitely losing her 'baby fat'.

That's exactly what I was thinking :stalkga:

Archived