💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé - The Formation World Tour (European leg)

Spock

Featured Posts

Haroon

Just woke up after going into a deep heavenly sleep and recovering from last night's Wembley show :air: 

HOLY CRAP ASLDASLDJLASD!!! I waited from 7:30AM in the regular GA queue and got 2nd/3rd row in front of the mini-stage and it was all so worth it. I got baptised during Freedom and I left the show a new person :giveup: 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Just woke up after going into a deep heavenly sleep and recovering from last night's Wembley show  

HOLY CRAP ASLDASLDJLASD!!! I waited from 7:30AM in the regular GA queue and got 2nd/3rd row in front of the mini-stage and it was all so worth it. I got baptised during Freedom and I left the show a new person  

its so weird that you was in the same room with a lot of my uni friends :udidnt: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon

Tinie Tempah made a surprise appearance and performed a song and then brought out Zara Larsson and they did 'What Girls Like' together which was AMAZING :giveup: The DJ before them was cool at parts but then he was playing loads of old music that the crowd just wasn't getting into, like 'Sweet Dreams' (not the Beyonce one :rip: ) and 'Angels' by Robbie Williams and other songs like that :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

its so weird that you was in the same room with a lot of my uni friends :udidnt: 

I am actually a real person after all and not just text on a screen :poot: 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I am actually a real person after all and not just text on a screen :poot: 

omg :diane: 

its like finding out santa isn't real but in reverse :diane: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sexxx
46 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I got baptised during Freedom and I left the show a new person :giveup: 

Oh my god

That is my DREAM 

😭😭😭

Haroon
28 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

omg :diane: 

its like finding out santa isn't real but in reverse :diane: 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :deadbanana: 

1 minute ago, Sexxx said:

Oh my god

That is my DREAM 

😭😭😭

I was shouting and cheering so much and then a huge slosh of water flew right down my windpipe during the screaming and I started like choking which was awkward :rip: It was all worth it though :air: 

Sexxx
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL :deadbanana: 

I was shouting and cheering so much and then a huge slosh of water flew right down my windpipe during the screaming and I started like choking which was awkward :rip: It was all worth it though :air: 

She fkin CLEANSED your insides 

**** me you experienced the quintessential Formation moment

BoomKack
11 hours ago, scottb1990 said:

I was in gold circle 2, gc 1 and 2 are basically the same, then there's the beyhive areas either side of the stage just infront of where the mamas/DJ stand, hope this helps. 

I know thanks, I'm in circle 1. I'm just not sure whether my ticket is for the package for early entry into gold circle (BeyGoldCircle Package) or whether it's a normal GC ticket. 

Blueskye
2 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I know thanks, I'm in circle 1. I'm just not sure whether my ticket is for the package for early entry into gold circle (BeyGoldCircle Package) or whether it's a normal GC ticket. 

I would go early and head straight to the VIP stand to find out. 

• 2 weeks later...
Spock

Oh my GOD :diane: 

The show was so amazing. The vocals were on point, the dancing was on point, she was on point. And that weave. THAT WEAVE :giveup::giveup: That long high tail pony was EVERYTHING and the best part of the entire show. The whiplash of slay hit me all the way to my seat. She was really feeling it, you could tell she was living whipping it around. And she served so much face too. 

The production was really good but idk, there was something about it that bothered me. Like, everything was so big and you didn't know where to look (first time it's happened to me at a stadium show tbh). If my seats were at an arena they would have slayed, but I saw her from so far away. I don't know how y'all in the US do it in baseball stadiums. 

The setlist left me a bit fuming too. The shortened songs were really really really irritating and I would have liked 7/11 and Blow. Also Schoolin Life as exit music, what kind of disrespect. Runnin was amazing though and Countdown slayed me

I am snatched baled right now but Mrs Carter was much better

who will love me when the night is over

Archived