Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Snapchat updates thread

Clip

Featured Posts

gagafan2017
2 minutes ago, soixont said:

You made me think she snapped haha.

She should be. Good social media prescence leads into good streaming. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafan2017
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

But using Snapchat is for her own personal use, not for promotion?

All social media is for promotion and has been for years. Artists are contracted to use it in most contracts these days. 

KyliesChild
Just now, Luke Putres said:

All social media is for promotion and has been for years. Artists are contracted to use it in most contracts these days. 

“A lot of times when brands do approach us about any deal they say ‘we’ve got to fulfil the social responsibility part, so we’re going to send a crew to you for 30 minutes and we need X posts on Instagram’, these things are completely meaningless,” he said.

“Any commercial deal I take out social media altogether. Gaga controls her Twitter and Instagram feeds by herself, I have no influence over it no brand has any influence over it, you can’t buy a tweet or an Instagram post, and that’s just how it goes.".- Bobby

And it's not completely for that, it is to interact with fans and people. 

gagafan2017
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

“A lot of times when brands do approach us about any deal they say ‘we’ve got to fulfil the social responsibility part, so we’re going to send a crew to you for 30 minutes and we need X posts on Instagram’, these things are completely meaningless,” he said.

“Any commercial deal I take out social media altogether. Gaga controls her Twitter and Instagram feeds by herself, I have no influence over it no brand has any influence over it, you can’t buy a tweet or an Instagram post, and that’s just how it goes.".

He's out of touch with the current entertainment industry. I said nothing about gaga hawking products on Instagram...who cares about that...but being prolific on social media connects you with a young audience. It's a mistake gaga not using it more. The whole of Beyoncés self titled was promoted off the back of Instagram and Rihanna is primarily a streaming artist these days...I think Bobby and gaga are both ignorant of how useful social media is these days. 

KyliesChild
Just now, Luke Putres said:

He's out of touch with the current entertainment industry. I said nothing about gaga hawking products on Instagram...who cares about that...but being prolific on social media connects you with a young audience. It's a mistake gaga not using it more. The whole of Beyoncés self titled was promoted off the back of Instagram and Rihanna is primarily a streaming artist these days...I think Bobby and gaga are both ignorant of how useful social media is these days. 

Using Beyoncé as an example is quite contradicting since she barely uses any of her social medias except Instagram. And Rihanna too. I think it's best to keep authentic when it comes to social media, however she does need to find a way to increase her streaming power.

gagafan2017
21 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

“Any commercial deal I take out social media altogether. Gaga controls her Twitter and Instagram feeds by herself, I have no influence over it no brand has any influence over it, you

And it's not completely for that, it is to interact with fans and people. 

When does she ever interact with anyone on social media? Rarely. 

Her problem is she's wishy washy with social media...dull on Twitter and barely uses it...occasionally on Instagram and never on snapchat. If you are going to use one of them Own it...like Beyoncé is good at Instagram.

soixont
22 hours ago, Luke Putres said:

When does she ever interact with anyone on social media? Rarely. 

Her problem is she's wishy washy with social media...dull on Twitter and barely uses it...occasionally on Instagram and never on snapchat. If you are going to use one of them Own it...like Beyoncé is good at Instagram.

She has us already - I don't think her not snapping will make me dislike her. I'm not a fan of hers because of her snapchat/social media personality. I love her for her music - and she's working on it - hopefully!

A King With No Crown

Stef
11 minutes ago, soixont said:

She has us already - I don't think her not snapping will make me dislike her. I'm not a fan of hers because of her snapchat/social media personality. I love her for her music - and she's working on it - hopefully!

We barely even have that anymore

giphy.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

TheFame Monster
7 hours ago, kaojen said:

Oh hay! Snaps!

Are you serious?:udidnt: I don't have a snapchat

Edit: scrolled down see it now

MJHolland

I'm so glad we have this cumbersome compilation thread. It makes finding new updates sooo easy! All I have to do is click page after page until I find what I'm looking for!

Thanks Mods! You're doing such a great job. This is sooo much more convenient than a new thread being created to let everybody know what's going on.

*eye rolls into infinity* 

Levine

Ok, with sunglasses she looks amazing!

And are we wanna talk about her skin? :O a 6yo. 

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived