bayonse
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

The two shoes look like the US flag. 

she wore them during the rehearsal 

so it looks like its the same red outfit

no more parties in LA

arthurhmangum
Just now, Clip said:

Why is she getting her makeup done now... You know, when you wear makeup for several hours it starts to fade. Or at least the lipstick

Because she's the queen of prepping.

tumblr_o25snfUOip1uya3nio3_250.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

evgenigerm2

Mark my words - she is going dressed as the US flag - two different shoes (one blue and one red+white), red makeup!!

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Papasquat
1 minute ago, Clip said:

Why is she getting her makeup done now... You know, when you wear makeup for several hours it starts to fade. Or at least the lipstick

I couldn't tell you. The only thing I know about makeup, I learned from drag queens. Maybe it's higher quality? :shrug: idk. 

I know lip tar stays on forever. Willam taught me that. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Warholiness

Gags needs to start uploading makeup and hair bleaching tutorials on YouTube since she likes to take us through the process so much. tumblr_o245slZamX1skx0aoo9_400.gif

1 minute ago, Nikkosuxx said:

I couldn't tell you. The only thing I know about makeup, I learned from drag queens. Maybe it's higher quality? :shrug: idk. 

Then it must be my lipstick that's shitty :emma:

1 minute ago, Nikkosuxx said:

wait....do you know William personaly....cuz William is my FAVE

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

21 minutes ago, Bloody said:

since I don't have snapchat anymore that would be very helpful

somebody pin that thread 

thanks for telling me, i was wondering why you would never reply :neyde: 

MonsterMum
5 minutes ago, Clip said:

I bet her make up is stage make up, heavier and better for the occassion since she's gonna be broadcasted throughout the globe. Logistics too? I bet she's not IN the stadium right now but somewhere around in a hotel so before she's in the stadium, talked things through with the technicians etc and on the pitch it might take a while. Besides she'll be getting a touch up after putting on her clothes and before going out on the field. You just don't wanna be arriving at the venue maybe in a hurry due to traffic and still have to do half the stuff, you wanna be sortof ready just in case.

Head Empty

"Can't you tell by my red eyes"

Is that a lyric of some other song that I might not know, or could it be a LG5 hint?

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived