💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which one of the Kardashian Sisters is your fav?

Noah

Which Kardashian Sister is your fav?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kardashian Sister is your fav?

• Kim
    • Khloé
    • Kourtney

Featured Posts

Vote for you favorite.

Mine was Kim at first, but after she got married she's not delivering drama anymore. So my vote goes to Khloé!

What about you?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I don't watch the show but I've seen tidbits here and there because my sister watches it, from those few minutes I'd say Khloe, she seems really funny :toofunny: 

Cheap thrills

First it was Kim. then i found her annoying. so i think Khloe is my favourite. 

Iwontell

I don't watch the show, but from what I could see in interviews, Khloé is the fun one (and now she's kind of the hottest one too)...so her.

PS: and sticking around to help her ex-husband (who cheated on her, btw - she told the whole story on the Howard Stern show) when he got ill is a pretty amazing attitude, which shows she has her heart in the right place...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I don't watch the show but I've seen tidbits here and there because my sister watches it, from those few minutes I'd say Khloe, she seems really funny :toofunny: 

Khloe always speaks her mind and slays (She was a guest judge on Rupauls Drag Race too)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

SychosSoChic

Courtney just hates everyone and I live for it

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Hecturr

I loved kourt in the start, but then she just never started trusting scott and treated him like a baby so i was like fuk no, im still on the fence about khlo cus she means well but is childish af. So i gotta say kim, such a sweetheart. Even though she's a bad loser and a bit selfish but oh well. 

GloZell Green

None, I won't support the attention seeking Kartrashians, people who dedicate themselves to sharing nudes and doing anything for attention.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived