💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Missy Elliot - Pep Rally

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Iwontell

OMG, now that Adele has been back for a while, it's like the floodgates have opened...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The ture Queen of Rap is back. This song is giving me life.

rihdance2wxwp99bfe.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

i think this is just for the superbowl. not album material

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Darcklighter22
13 hours ago, Hexxx said:

i think this is just for the superbowl. not album material

I hope so WTF is good but still a little week compared to her older stuff... and Pep Rally with that kind of name I was expecting something more upbeat...production is a little messy IMO

RAMROD

I.like the song tho, will hear more today.

I have been bisy with Superbowl and Yoncé's Formation. 200 plays, biztch! :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kabexuela

Missy, why you yellin' all the time mamas.  I'd be reachin to ask for some old school Missy sound but we all evolve and I undastand.  Anyway, I've been listening to her early efforts and they get better as I age.  Those albums settled the score and raised the bar when they came out.  I respect Missy either way.  She's earned ha keep!

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, Kabexuela said:

Missy, why you yellin' all the time mamas.  I'd be reachin to ask for some old school Missy sound but we all evolve and I undastand.  Anyway, I've been listening to her early efforts and they get better as I age.  Those albums settled the score and raised the bar when they came out.  I respect Missy either way.  She's earned ha keep!

I think it's because of her voice issues she had...reason why she was gone from the scene for the last decade....listened to the song with headphones at it's better but still misses her usual oomph 

Kabexuela
6 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I think it's because of her voice issues she had...reason why she was gone from the scene for the last decade....listened to the song with headphones at it's better but still misses her usual oomph 

From her Graves' disease was it?  Bless her voice.  

Kabexuela

Do you fellow sisters listen to her Supa Dupa Fly, Da Real World, Miss E...So Addictive, Under Construction albums?  

Archived