💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swae Lee co-wrote "Formation"

Mobster

Featured Posts

Mobster

Not sure if thread worthy, but whatever

Swae Lee is a member of the hip hop duo "Rae Sremmurd", best known for their singles "No Type", "No Flex Zone", "Throw Sum Mo"

I don't know what his input on the song was, because Beyoncé is credited as the main writer, I just think it was very interesting that she chose a 20 year old to co-write the song. (He's the only co-writer)

Beyoncé is very hip and I'm wasting my life, when I could be writing songs for huge artists :gaycat:

tumblr_nl9hlqZUYR1qi23pgo2_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

we all know what's going on here. She brings The hip kid, with this fresh sound, and says she wants to do a Beyonce with but play with the whole New Orleans Bounce scene, and bring it to the mainstream (this tactic again..:saladga:).

Well something on those lines.

Kabexuela
34 minutes ago, Mobster said:

Not sure if thread worthy, but whatever

Swae Lee is a member of the hip hop duo "Rae Sremmurd", best known for their singles "No Type", "No Flex Zone", "Throw Sum Mo"

I don't know what his input on the song was, because Beyoncé is credited as the main writer, I just think it was very interesting that she chose a 20 year old to co-write the song. (He's the only co-writer)

Beyoncé is very hip and I'm wasting my life, when I could be writing songs for huge artists :gaycat:

tumblr_nl9hlqZUYR1qi23pgo2_500.gif

Not to boast but I feel the same.  My music has melodies for centuries mama.

Mobster
22 minutes ago, Bio said:

You mean he wrote it and she locked him in a dungeon so no one finds out.

Gaga is such a trend-setter

zzbZyTZ.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived