💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone know exactly what time the Star Spangled Banner is sung?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Probably 10-20 minutes into it.

Thsts what i would assume too but has anyone watched the SB before and knows exactly what time?

Nervous Unicorn

I hope it's 20 minutes in because I'm not done at work until 6:30 and it'll take me twenty minutes to drive home :giveup:

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Thsts what i would assume to but has anyone watchef the SB before and knows exactly what time?

Looking for the few GGD members who have actually watched a full sports event like

tumblr_nyvr39MJOz1rotrtmo1_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

scheibemonster

I watch it every year, and it usually starts 5-10 minutes into it. (Don't come after me if I'm wrong. It may start earlier. I have never paid a lot of attention to it bc I never thought Gaga would be singing it.)

Haroon
2 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

So 6:30 Pacific Time? Living in the UK is actually a struggle, :koons:

BBC 2 start airing at 10:50PM for us, the actual thing starts at 11:30PM though :) 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

BBC 2 start airing at 10:50PM for us, the actual thing starts at 11:30PM though :) 

I've seen the adverts but I was really confused at to when Gaga would actually come on, if it's between 11:30-12 I'll be able to stay up without passing out :emma:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I've seen the adverts but I was really confused at to when Gaga would actually come on, if it's between 11:30-12 I'll be able to stay up without passing out :emma:

Oh yeah I think it'll be sometime between then, assuming there isn't a lot of fluff and padding before the game begins :laughga: But then again I've never watched the Super Bowl :flop: 

NewUsername

in another thread somebody told Chica it was going to be at 6:00!, anyway, tune in early, guys!

Dominic
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I didn't know BBC 2 were airing it.  So looks like she will be on our screens between 11-11:30PM?

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Arizona Sky

6:30 EST. It should be at the VERY beginning, like the first thing. It may be 5-10 minutes in just like someone else said. I watch the Super Bowl every year. 

Archived