💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does the GP really care that much?

Denys

Featured Posts

I feel like we give the general public too much props like look at JB he had a messy image for almost two years and journals was his crisis yet he is sitting on 3 #1 singles, Ariana grande licked a donut and was hated yet still got a top 10 single. I feel like the weirdo image Gaga had back in the day can not affect anything she puts out now, if it is good. Also she hasn't really commited any crime of hate. To me lady Gaga is still safe even if she decides to bring back Gaga fully, all the GP wants is a catchy tune with a sing along chorus. I think we are over thinking things what do you think I just want to hear your opinions.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Lady Gaga will never be as universally loved or hated as JB or Ariana.  Her intent is to cause a talking point and to be a controversial subject. 

So for that reason I don't think it matters if we get the Lady or the Gaga.  Although of course the Lady is clearly winning the race right now.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Runway

Focus was a bad choice and flopped which is why they pushed back her album :air: 

also sexism, GP can forgive a white guy easier than a pop girl. 

And you can put out catchy songs and still get hate... Applause was a hit and DWUW did okay

darkchylde

If we're talking numbers, fanbases aren't that wide and most of the time they're made up by international fans. The deal is, only US numbers seem to matter to stan culture/the music industry so she needs to pander to the US GP. The problem with that is that the US GP needs really soft things that won't make them think too hard or walk twice around an idea or they'll pass.

As a metaphor, fans are like those two kids in a class who actually like biology, the US GP are like the rest of the kids who have no idea and no intention on understanding what the class is about but still wanna pass it.

Katsuki Bakugo

They care what the media and Wendy say. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Focus was a bad choice and flopped which is why they pushed back her album :air: 

And you can put out catchy songs and still get hate... Applause was a hit and DWUW did okay

Dwuw went #12 higher than unconditionally at the time of its peak and she did little promo and no video. DWUW is the hit that got away

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Lady Gaga will never be as universally loved or hated as JB or Ariana.  Her intent is to cause a talking point and to be a controversial subject. 

So for that reason I don't think it matters if we get the Lady or the Gaga.  Although of course the Lady is clearly winning the race right now.  

so you are saying any of them (Gaga or lady) can get the gp's love?

JackTheTripper

The question is, should we really care what GP thinks, you have to know GP is  fictional carachter, no gender, no age, no demographic, someone so so avverage with no big knowledge in music, GP i s someone who like cathy song on radio, and dont tackle with hard subjects...... if you are tying to please someone average in GP , you are playing verry safe and the quality of song will suffer

Dominic
2 minutes ago, Denys said:

so you are saying any of them (Gaga or lady) can get the gp's love?

Yes and any of them can also get the GPS hate.  She is always going to be a 'love her or hate her' kind of artist because she is so unique and controversial.   Even the issues she tackles in her music,  performances and interviews. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bloody

She made everyone pressed since the beggining of her career and she was extremely loved at the same time.

Those 2 things stil happen.

If you achieve both, then you are doing something right. And our Queen obviously does. :gaycat:

vUca52L.gif

darkchylde
12 minutes ago, Runway said:

The ignorance...

2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

The quation is, should we really care what GP thinks, you have to know GP is  fictional carachter, no gender no age, no demographic, someone so so avverage with no big knowledge in music, GP i s someone who like cathy song on radio, and dont tackle with hard subjects...... if you are tying to please someone average in GP , you are playing verry safe and the quality of song will suffer

Oh ya is safe a new concept to Gaga? I mean look at how simple and safe the songs on the fame are! If that's what she needs to get back to her thrown then I'll give her a pass at least for her singles.

JackTheTripper

GP-someone general, why even lover your standards so that wider and wider range of people will love you , you cant please everyone so why even bother? Just put effort into great lyrics and production, if some kids who watch disney channel dont get it, who cares-focus on the music, no on the strategy of making more bucks.

Archived