💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What exactly is Formation?

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

Is it the Lead single off B6 or is it a stand-alone single to be performed for the super bowl or is it a promo single off B6 

I'm actually curious , any confirmation ?

Iwontell

Lead for B6 - that's how I'm thinking about it...though I hope the actual album goes for a different sound (I really miss "R&B-oncé")...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bloody

I think it's a buzz single, that's why it's for free. Also it's another way to bring back the attention on TIDAL. 

blackstar

I think it is a promo single for B6 because it's "tidal exclusive"

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

I think it's a cheerleader slang. 

you know, when they all form different shapes and stuff on top of each other's bodies :green:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Versace
1 minute ago, Rino said:

I think it's a cheerleader slang. 

you know, when they all form different shapes and stuff on top of each other's bodies :green:

LOL I know that but that's not what i meant read my OP

darkchylde

I think it's a promo single to hype up for the album & lead single. Also, the theme of the video & lyrics match the fact that we're @ black history month so if the album is released this month I hope we get bangers like this filled with gay slang and black empowering lyrics.

I think that Formation is just a promo single and that the other new song she's performing (if that was even confirmed... x.x I'm not sure anymore) will be the lead.

Andreyw

Most probably a buzz single

I mean, I think she's aware that this song won't do that much as a lead single :rip: 

1 minute ago, Versace said:

LOL I know that but that's not what i meant read my OP

oh, wow. 

like Justin Bieber's #1 Billboard Hot 100 song says, 

"I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry"

:neyde:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Seems to just be a buzz/promo song but if she's performing it at the SB I would have thought she would've put it up at iTunes by now. Unless the album is coming sooner than we thought.

Archived