💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance views exploded

Disconnect

Featured Posts

Dominic
59 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

Can anyone explain why it was off suggested videos? It annoyed me how such a great video was not getting the respect and views it deserved

At its current rate of 500,000 views per day it should reach 700 million by May 

It's 6 years old,  it doesn't really warrant a spot on the suggested list really.  It's a great video and it has so much respect already.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Versace
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

it could if her next era is successful ! 

Yes totally , if LG5 Bombs (in a good way) , BR might as well reach a Billion views before the end of the year. 

5 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It's 6 years old,  it doesn't really warrant a spot on the suggested list really.  It's a great video and it has so much respect already.

Any video by default can appear there depending on what you're watching, but Bad Romance wasn't for some reason, its not a matter of age

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bad Romance views are higher since the day NFL announced that LG was going to sing the national anthem. All of her videos actually had a boost that day and some are still boosted (compared to normal) : BR, PF, TEOG, Y&I…

But yes, Bad Romance surely has the biggest boost right now and it's good! If it is now suggested and wasn't before earlier this week, then it certainly helps too.

A cruel king made me tough / This boy's never good enough

Archived