💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

Seeing some GGD members discuss race issues is like seeing 2016's presidential candidates tbh, this thread is a mess. Racism DOES NOT depend upon a fanbase, and if you think so, bye.

I only talked about the beyhive because it's a Beyonce video :awkney:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

some of y'all need to get a HUGE reality check

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Fiona Apple
Just now, notsoratedr said:

some of y'all need to get a HUGE reality check

I know right?! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF THE COMMENTS :awkney: Gaga's fans are supporting racism and bullying

Gaga stans aren't racist at all? :awkney: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

jojo Freud
7 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

The future is not going to change if politics, statistics, and general functioning is not equal, and the way current standing is, it isn't at all. Sure it was the past, but it will never be forgotten

Please note as I did not make it clear. I don't support these comments being made, I just don't think they should be taken in an offensive manner. These fans making these comments aren't aiding in the removal of racism in society but that won't occur unless there is total equality among all races in terms of politics, economics, education, and opportunities and currently there is not. There is still a huge split amoung races and these comments will continue to occur until we as a society are able to achieve total equal standing among races. I do kind of get where you're coming from, but as I said before the reason these comments are being made is because this song and music video focuses around the sensitive topic of black culture, identity and recent issues that have been occurring. It therefor easy to offend people.

chromaticka
8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

they aren't racist.

they just have hate towards white people.

and it's understandable

holy. ****. you. are. dumb.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Miracle
2 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

You don't understand it but your opinion is incredibly stupid right now.. I never said that we can delete what happened from the history..No we can't.. But "white people" is not a political team that hates black people and kills them. White people are just a colour.Some are racists,some are not. It has nothing to do with the colour..Saying "white people suck" is absolutely disgusting any way.

Lmao in fact, white people from Occident are a political team that hates black people and kills them. It's just that not every white skin person is an active part of this political team. Me, as a white person, I think I'm surrogated to be a part of this political team but I fight to get out of it and give voice to negros for them to destroy us as a political team and claim equality and justice

Fiona Apple
Just now, Higher said:

Gaga stans aren't racist at all? :awkney: 

I will say it one last time..I only spoke about BeyHive because it's a Beyonce video.But no I don't really see "White people/black people/asian people suck" on Gaga's videos usually

Miracle
1 minute ago, notsoratedr said:

holy. ****. you. are. dumb.

I'm not.

Hate towards white people isn't systematic while hate towards black people is. Saying "racism to white people from occident" is a way of destroying everything negros have fought for CENTURIES

Racism has by definition, two ways of understanding it.

One is "hate towards another race" and yes, I'll have to accept it but I think using the word racism for black individuals hating on white people (which it's very reasonable) is very offensive and inappropiate.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Lmao in fact, white people from Occident are a political team that hates black people and kills them. It's just that not every white skin person is an active part of this political team. Me, as a white person, I think I'm surrogated to be a part of this political team but I fight to get out of it and give voice to negros for them to destroy us as a political team and claim equality and justice

I am talking about white people in general 

Phoenix

Well i saw on forums that they are calling racist anyone who says that they are not the biggest fans of the song. It's not racism, it's taste, an opinion or something. For example i love the video but i don't really like the song, besides the lyrics, not the biggest fan of the beat, and also I don't like the songs with "talking", just not my thing.

If that's racism, then be it lmao.

💎

Kermit

OKAY, THIS THREAD IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. 

Bottom line, racism is wrong in any way, shape or form.

STOP MENTIONING SPECIFIC FANBASES because ALL fanbases have its racists, just like some households do.

IF any of you guys are going to make a thread about racial issues/ and or reply, MAKE SURE YOU BRING MATURITY AND COMMON SENSE WITH YOU. No racism should be downplayed and no specific fanbase/race or anything like that should be claimed a standard ground for them.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

chromaticka
Just now, Miracle said:

I'm not.

Hate towards white people isn't systematic while hate towards black people is. Saying "racism to white people from occident" is a way of destroying everything negros have fought for CENTURIES

in that way i should have hatred towards straight people that have oppressed all my rights throughout history. It is not justifiable to have hatred towards an ENTIRE GROUP of people based on skin color. It is NOT. It is RACISM. 

Miracle
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

I am talking about white people in general 

well not every white person lives in a situation of privilege over black people. Just the Occident. But everything is more agressive in the USA since a lot of afroamerican people live there. 

I don't think is racism, I think is delusional fan bs with racism as an excuse.

If you believe that I dislike a certain song because I'm racist, you're wrong but I'm ok with any thing you want to say, I'm not gonna like or buy the song anyway.

Archived