Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What they did is not right, it's true.

They could have react better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Oh, here we go with awkward racial discussions on GGD...

Straight up, anyone can be racist, and it's not just Beyonce fans/a dominate color.

Spoiler

It can even be the straight hotties on Grindr with "no fems not fats no blacks" in their bio tbh.

+ a little tip, anyone who listens to the modern Bey probabl-

nvm I should stop before any hidden beyhive members come for me.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Fiona Apple
Just now, jojo Freud said:

Honey deal with it. Black people had to deal with thousands of years of torture, heartache and pain due to the rule of white man

Umm so what? Does that mean that this hate needs to STILL exist? We can not change the past but we can change the future :emma:

7 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yes, people die but that's nothing knew, str8 people die too black or white. All I'm saying there's so much poverty in this world not to mention all hungry kids and people. I'm all about common good! 

Okay so the basis of your logic is: "It has always happened, why try to do anything about it now? Everyone dies!" which is incredibly inane. Just because there are problems such as poverty and hungry people, it doesn't alleviate the impact of racism and homophobia. It doesn't mean those issues shouldn't be tackled as well. People can care for more than one issue at a time.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Angel Down
18 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Agreed and a lot of people say black people can't be racist... Sweetie, yes you can.

I agree but I sort of understand what they're saying. 
Blacks cannot be racists the same way homosexuals cannot be called heterophobic

chromaticka

Honey deal with it. Black people had to deal with thousands of years of torture, heartache and pain due to the rule of white man

honey!!! you are WRONG! White people don't have to deal with black people using racial slurs at them! jesus christ, you're so far up your own ass that's its sad! IT IS RACISM TO WHEN YOU DIRECTLY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR SKIN COLOR. ITS NOT A "DEAL WITH" SITUATION

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

jojo Freud
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Umm so what? Does that mean that this hate needs to STILL exist? We can not change the past but we can change the future :emma:

The future is not going to change if politics, statistics, and general functioning is not equal, and the way current standing is, it isn't at all. Sure it was the past, but it will never be forgotten

Lord Ryry
5 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

So because my ancestors and fellow gay people have suffered over the years does that give me the right to be heterophobic? No that would be stupid. 

Kermit

Seeing some GGD members discuss race issues is like seeing 2016's presidential candidates tbh, this thread is a mess. Racism DOES NOT depend upon a fanbase, and if you think so, bye.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Miracle
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

So because my ancestors and fellow gay people have suffered over the years does that give me the right to be hydrophobic? No that would be stupid. 

You are stupid.

Fiona Apple

The future is not going to change if politics, statistics, and general functioning is not equal, and the way current standing is, it isn't at all. Sure it was the past, but it will never be forgotten

You don't understand it but your opinion is incredibly stupid right now.. I never said that we can delete what happened from the history..No we can't.. But "white people" is not a political team that hates black people and kills them. White people are just a colour.Some are racists,some are not. It has nothing to do with the colour..Saying "white people suck" is absolutely disgusting any way.

chromaticka

If one entire group of people in particular have to deal with racial slurs being thrown at them because of something ignorant idiots did in 1800 then why don't we just have a ****ing racismfest and start calling each other every single name in the book. it doesn't make sense. you can't fight fire with fire. it doesn't work like that.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Archived