đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I watch the comments on her new song and they are incredibly pathetic :awkney: They are telling everyone that doesn't like this song "yeah white b*tchez can't get that" "white tears" " white people suck". And it's so pathetic :laughga: Seriously if white people did that everyone would be like "omg that's disgusting".. Now nobody cares. Why is that? :saladga:

(Btw obviously my statement is not for everyone ,but most of them are really like that)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

Agreed and a lot of people say black people can't be racist... Sweetie, yes you can.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

argh. i've noticed it too.
trying to ignore it, since like you said, if the roles were reserved it would be condemned immediately.

Rebel Heart

You can't be racist to white people so no 

giphy.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Agreed and a lot of people say black people can't be racist... Sweetie, yes you can.

Yeah I've heard that too :awkney: If you want respect,you have to GIVE respect first.That's all I have to say

Fiona Apple
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

giphy.gif

Hopefully you are kidding :wtf:

jojo Freud

Im not offended by it at all. Its intergroup identity. "White people" commenting on this video calling it "****, and trash" are basically shitting on beyonces representation of black culture, thus being offensive to the inter group identities of black people, as represented in the video.

Rebel Heart
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Hopefully you are kidding :wtf:

No jokes here

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4205-1375807800-24.

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

No jokes here

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4205-1375807800-24.

2 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

Im not offended by it at all. Its intergroup identity. "White people" commenting on this video calling it "****, and trash" are basically shitting on beyonces representation of black culture, thus being offensive to the inter group identities of black people, as represented in the video.

Gosh that's disgusting.. White people can have opinions too... Making everything about color is stupid.. Human respect is more important than the color. :wtf:

YOU have the right to NOT like a song..It has NOTHING to do with your colour. I can make a song about world peace and it can still be ****..

chromaticka
4 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

giphy.gif

Please stop.. You're embarrassing yourself 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Rebel Heart
Just now, jojo Freud said:

tumblr_mkf3qvxohd1r0ftodo1_500.gif

chromaticka
2 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

If a black person said some stupid **** on a white person's video we shouldn't say anything back and just accept it? What you are saying doesn't make any sense whatsoever

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Checkers said:

If i commented "black people suck" I'd be ripped to shreds :smh: i can't stand racial double standards

EXACTLY

jojo Freud
1 minute ago, CurlyBae said:

Gosh that's disgusting.. White people can have opinions too... Making everything about color is stupid.. Human respect is more important than the color. :wtf:

You literally started this topic on the basis of colour......

Archived