💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how do you feel about Beyonce's recent antics?

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

it seems like she's more worried about releasing a song with a strong instrumental and egotistical, condescending, idiotic lyrics as of late. bow down, 7/11 and now this really make me question her. i thought she was better than a "quick lil hit"? where's the quality? 

don't get me wrong, the video was amazing (though it didn't feel very cohesive as a whole) and she looked gorgeous, but the song isn't anything special other than the speaking bits. 

i really hope she keeps this thing far away from the superbowl. Wl5Iswe.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I just keep playing I Am Sasha Fierce and forget she's released more albums later.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Well that's just your opinion. Many (including me) love these kind of songs from her. If you don't like this direction of hers then you don't have to listen to it.

HEARTHUNTER

I miss her old soulful and empowering music but I definitely don't miss her at all!

Don't come at me Bey stans but her lyrics are more than self indulgent and the whole package (Beyoncé) is becoming really ironical but I won't go further in details about what I think about her. BEYONCE was an amazing and fresh album at the time but now this new song is just trash.

Disappointed, it's not groundbreaking from Bey. I still listen to her old songs though

Gianni Versace
Just now, Harry said:

Well that's just your opinion. Many (including me) love these kind of songs from her. If you don't like this direction of hers then you don't have to listen to it.

if you don't like this thread of mine then you don't have to read it. Wl5Iswe.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA

Let me just leave here. I KNOW it's no reliable thing but I need to keep my hopes in something 

pBdhF18.jpg

And your pic of Christina Ricci just made me remember that my fav movie is Monster.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Alien Tulip

I liked Dangerously In Love, Bday and Sasha Fierce but her latest albums don't interest me at all. 

Bette Davis

I enjoy watching her evolve. Her style of music has changed so much over the years and always kept me interested :applause:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

2 minutes ago, Gianni Versace said:

if you don't like this thread of mine then you don't have to read it. Wl5Iswe.gif

Lol I never said I didn't like it, I was just answering the question that you asked. If you only want posts that agree with your point of view then... don't make the thread? :S

Rabbit Heart

Dissappointed! Is it just me or everything on TIdal starded sounding the same?! i don't really like that kind of music :x 

If it becomes a hit it'll be only cuz it's Beyonce since this in my opinion doesn't deserve that #1 spot on hot 100.

I didn't even like Drunk On Love when I first heard it, but it grew on me, but this shall never grow on me! 

Sorry Bey. 

Gaga has a really good chance to dominate this year! Can't wait for lead single of #LG5!

Archived