Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay this would have killed with a second verse, reminds me of 7/11 with the repetitious lyrics, but still, I like it. I love the video more than the song though.

Swan Heart

oh

Pv2ku8B.gif?1

not sure how i feel about it.

edit: well, after a few more listens, the song is boring and corny. The video is kind of nice but nothing really special. The whole thing misses a flame.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Caesium

This is awful 

cOVLbKH.gif

Was hoping her new stuff would be more Haunted than 7/11. This is absolute trash and deep down, we all know it

cOVLbKH.gif

No melody, awful stale lyrics, at least the video is pretty good, I'll watch it on mute from now on though

cOVLbKH.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Jesse Pinkman

Bitch I turn 21 in April. 

Can't wait to get my life to this song in the club.

82464300-3141-0132-097e-0eae5eefacd9.gif

It's science, bitch

Iwontell

Feels like it should have been part of "Beyoncé". The song is just ok, but the imagery for the video is beautiful (the RuPaul-ish denim ensemble is Gold!).

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

it's okay, but I am really enjoying artists like Tinashe, FKA twigs, Azealia Banks & Janelle Monae recently and it feels like Beyoncé is trying to make her the supreme of these kind of artists & taking over this style (same goes with Rihanna trying the same).

Like... they know the internet happend & you can SEE, HEAR & FEEL how there are these young acts with original ideas & this **** gets released and everybody's praising??

and why is she saying this thing with n***o?? she never sung such lyrics or made certain statements about something related??

Hola Soraya

Oh wow... :O I don't know about the song lyrically but I will say this...

Beyoncé's music video's are always on point. The cinematography and choreography is certainly stunning. :applause:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

SlayGagaloo

We knew the name Formation like a week before... Is this means we can believe rumors?!  So LG5 is called Butterfly Effect confirmed? 

Over.

Archived