💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Super Bowl insider info + Beyoncé song

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

idk the source but I saw this video by a News report YouTube channel. Possible first Telephone performance w/ Gaga ?

Anyways...

INSIDER DETAIL my high school band was selected for the people to be in the Halftime show as a crowd for Coldplay "fake concert" and apparently Bey has been hiding her performance until they leave. (Based on details that I was told, they signed a contract with NFL not to talk about it) she probably is performing either a secret performance (dance off?) or a new song. 

Side note - their rehearsal started in the afternoon, and they did not see Gaga so I assume she rehearsed in the morning. 

Sorry i can't really prove anything, I will Tell you that Coldplay gave everyone white "LOVE" badges to promote his album, and Beyoncé was surrounded by bodyguards. Also Jay-Z was there on Thursday, those are all the details I know

EDIT : THESE SONGS ARE CONFIRMED 

•Uptown Funk

•Adventure of a Lifetime

•Viva La Vida

•Paradise

•NEW BEYONCÉ SONG (The selected people got earbuds to listen, they won't describe it tho)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

So your exclusive "insider info" is that Beyoncé might perform a new song?

Thanks for enlightening us.

vZrgR1q.gif

I can't BELIEVE Bey & Coldplay are not performing Hymn For The Weekend together. :rip: what a wasted opportunity. 

monketsharona
Just now, DXPE said:

I can't BELIEVE Bey & Coldplay are not performing Hymn For The Weekend together. :rip: what a wasted opportunity. 

Honestly I feel more and more Coldplay is actually not the main performer lol 

ApplauseftAdele
4 minutes ago, Golden Gangsta said:

So your exclusive "insider info" is that Beyoncé might perform a new song?

Thanks for enlightening us.

vZrgR1q.gif

No, I'm saying that it's important enough that she refuses to rehearse it w/ the rest of the set and has to wait for the people to leave so it's either a new song or a performance that is supposed to be kept secret

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, DXPE said:

I honestly thought thats the only reason she would be there...lol

🤖⚡️

Dominic

So excited and ready for Bey to bore me to death 

giphy.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't believe it, she isn't the headliner and if she was performing a new song she would have released it already. 

Archived