Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Alexandra Daddario talks AHS Hotel and making out with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

IGN: It really is! With American Horror Story, people are able to come back on that show as completely different characters. Would you be open to that if there was another opportunity?

Daddario: Completely, yeah. For all the actors on that show it’s so cool… you get to do things you don’t normally get to do. It’s exciting. There’s a lot of creative freedom. And what other show do you get to eat people and make out with Lady Gaga in the same day? The people that work on that show are the best of the best. The costume design and the hair and makeup and everything is so complicated and beautiful and it was really quite an experience.

IGN: When you do a few episodes of something like that, how much do you know about what’s going on, contextually? Do you just jump in, going, “Okay, I’m doing this crazy stuff because it’s American Horror Story?”

Daddario: Yeah, exactly. You just sort of do it. You don’t know much about anything. They have to be very protective in this day in age. You don’t know much but I was very trusting in what the show was. You just go in and you do whatever you do. You have as much context as you need for your character and you dive right in.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/alexandra-daddario-talks-baywatch-american-horror-story-and-more

RAMROD

So she like to made out with Gaga.

Queue, bish!

DbRzxbR.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So she like to made out with Gaga.

Queue, bish!

DbRzxbR.gif

who wouldn't :flutter:

RAMROD
Just now, monketsharona said:

who wouldn't :flutter:

Wish we have more Natacha. 

monketsharona
Just now, RAMROD said:

Wish we have more Natacha. 

same she's a great actress, she could have been a great treat for The Countess ! Too me the big mistake this season was to get too much of John.. I definitely stole the screentime of other interesting characters

RAMROD
Just now, monketsharona said:

same she's a great actress, she could have been a great treat for The Countess ! Too me the big mistake this season was to get too much of John.. I definitely stole the screentime of other interesting characters

True. All that just to led him killing Countess lmao :giveup:

Kermit

I'm somehow not okay with my queen of Percy Jackson movies and my Queen of monsters making out, I really don't know why.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived