💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It's obvious LG5 lead will go #1

Shaney

Featured Posts

With everything going for Gaga right now, I think it's safe to say she has her next #1 in the bag. Ffs, TIHTY went #1 on the dance chart on Billboard.. 

And no i'm not a little chartster, it's just exciting to see Gaga propel to the top again. :) do you guys think it'll go #1? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers

Let's not get our hopes up sis, 'cause if it doesn't go #1...it'll be ARTPOP all over again :green:

Spoiler

even tho i agree, i do think it'll hit #1:giveup:

Unless... she releases it next 3 years. R8 teas.

Good luck gags. Your time is here, just let you creative juices come out of you.

00026 † 10000

Arizona Sky

It's not obvious lol. You'll never know how the GP will respond. She MIGHT if she has the perfect song at the perfect timing which is hard to do.

3 minutes ago, Checkers said:

Let's not get our hopes up sis, 'cause if it doesn't go #1...it'll be ARTPOP all over again :green:

Well, if Selena can snag a #1 with a mediocre song than so can Gaga... and let's not act like her next album isn't going to be good.  Adele isn't a threat.. Bieber isn't a threat... The only threat to Gaga if she releases relatively soon is if there's some one hit wonder that springs out of nowhere.

9 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

It's not obvious lol. You'll never know how the GP will respond. She MIGHT if she has the perfect song at the perfect timing which is hard to do.

It's not really that hard... I mean it's not like releasing a random and meaningless song like Roar had tons of long hard and meticulous thought put into its release... 

Ferrer Zorola

at this point the song could come on December 31 and it will still go #1

she's had a great work done with her PRs 

LIFE IS GOOD

Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

at this point the song could come on December 31 and it will still go #1

she's had a great work done with her PRs 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... anything could happen. December seems too long. She instantly boomed... and she could instantly get booed. GP is weird, but that's how it works. They love and hate you.

00026 † 10000

StarstruckIllusion

#1 cancelled if we keep spreading negatively and starting fanwars

Archived