Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

*UPDATE* Thoughts on song concept?

Applause

Featured Posts

You may remember I posted a project instrumental some time ago. I have hired a female vocalist (finally) to sing the lyrics of the production Hear Me Now which will be available soon. (And, yes, remastered again)

I've been working on a new project in the meantime. It is very rough :gaycat:... But I am sharing to see if you like the general concept. 

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GAGA, WEAR HEADPHONES TO HEAR IT AS IT IS MEANT TO BE HEARD.

And, please listen to it in full. :hor:

*UPDATE*:

I added more effects, and mastered it slightly. Do you like the new one better?? Anything specific you like or dislike?

OLD: 

Xalser

sounds very familiar to something ive heard before, but i cant figure out what it is :crossed:

nice job tho, it sounds cool

8 minutes ago, GawdGa said:

sounds very familiar to something ive heard before, but i cant figure out what it is :crossed:

nice job tho, it sounds cool

Oh? I'd love to hear it. I get inspiration for a lot of songs. Even Gaga. I had an original inspiration from telephone, actually. But that got buried for a later project, perhaps. :)

@GawdGa

(

) it's a mess tho. That is why I am going back to it at a later date and reworking the whole thing. :green:

But that was inspired by Telephone.

Xalser

19 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

OMG i love it. I would love to sing over this track! :sara:

Thanks. :) I am learning when I have time. I try and produce all the free time I can. My major is communications so like.. I learn this all on my own in between work and classes and my social life. I wish I majored in something for music. :giveup:

Xalser

Bloody hooker

This is a bop :D

good job :applause:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

This is a bop :D

good job :applause:

:hor: I really like the break I formed near the middle. It makes me wanna dance. I wanna make more of the song like that b4 I finish it.

Xalser

DemeLarell
1 hour ago, Applause said:

Thanks. :) I am learning when I have time. I try and produce all the free time I can. My major is communications so like.. I learn this all on my own in between work and classes and my social life. I wish I majored in something for music. :giveup:

Awww. Im a musical theatre major.... Even though i really want to be a pop artist. Im currently working on an ep. And if i stay on schedule my first single will be in april. But i am really looking forward to hearing more from you!

5 minutes ago, jprincess said:

It sounds like the fame monster 

Well, I love the fame monster! So, that is great if it sounds even remotely similar. :)

Xalser

MaryJaneHolland

i just imagined someone singing to this... flawless :gaycat:

Spoiler

btw, try something more edm or dancepop next time.. :flutter:

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

i just imagined someone singing to this... flawless :gaycat:

Hide contents

btw, try something more edm or dancepop next time.. :flutter:

omg i really can't stop listening to this :giveup:

Archived