šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can we please stop fighting the pressed and obsessed on Twitter atm?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Every. Single. Monster. has been at it with the Hive for the past 2 days on my TL, and I'm so confused.Ā 

wyd.jpg

I must admit, I did drag a few people back, but now I realize it's gettingĀ too much, and when I started to tell people to stop, I got clocked myself. Do some peopleĀ like the stress fanwars being? The negativity? This is not good for your heart, let make that clear.

Like we are on top right now. There's no denying. The praise just won't let up, and it's calling for a praisey forecast all month long. So why are we bothered by Beyonce? Idc who started it, it is just really petty everyone is calling this "a war."

Let me explain something to y'all. Karma exists. Now, after all the stans attacked us for ARTPOP flopping, hasn't everyone noticedĀ their faves' next album flopped too, or even harder?Ā (e.g., Rebel Heart, TPP, ANTi). So I don't see why it can't happen to LG5, since it has already happened to ARTPOP. Gaga is doing good, and I think we need to focus on all the praise and positively, instead of viciously attachingĀ bitter stans.Ā 

let's all be humble and graceful rn guys :3

tumblr_nk7p7znrd61u4xeh0o1_250.gif

ā€¦Please?Ā 

PartySick

Never have I argued on Twitter about anything so pointless :laughga:

Politics and morals, sure, but not over the pop queens and kings :rip:

šŸ–¤

Whispering

I have absolutely no idea what you are even talking about.Ā 

Not every fan is involved in this silliness.Ā 

Kulture Kiari

Lmao the last time I was in a stan war was when I was 16. Im 23 now so it seems childish to me lolĀ 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

lol twitter is so toxic which is why i stay off...

All these tween stans and their cheap middle school/ATRL comebacksĀ :rip:Ā Its just funny stirring up Sh!t and seeing howĀ dramatic they get.Ā 

artRaver

I don't get involved personally myself, but I can't help but laugh at everyone who does.

I'veĀ noticed that the people who get involved in stan wars do it because they thrive on bragging about accomplishments, but they're not personally doing any in their real life so they rely on their favorite artist accomplishments as if it's their own.Ā :rip:

āœæ cherry blossom girl āœæ

ReidOne
16 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Twitter stans are insane. Why should we care lol

THIS.

"The internet is a toilet. It is." - Lady Gaga, October 2015

StarstruckIllusion
18 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Karma doesn't exist.

lol how? I have my receipts. show me yours ?

Bad things happen to bad people, no?

mister max

same goes for youtube :rip:

yes we can be happy about what gaga is doing but you shouldnt scream at every person that dislikes her:

OMFG WHO ARE YOU GAGA IS KWEEN OF POP, YOU SAY GAGA IS FLOP, YEAH AN ACRONYM FOR ****ING LEGEND OF POP, THE QUEEN IS BACK, SHE WILL SNATCH ALL THE WEAVES AND AWARDS!1!1!!!!!! STFU SITH YOUR DUMB KATY PERRY, TAYLOR SWIFT, NICKI MINAJ,....

it makes this fanbase look very delulu

Ā 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived