💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Marry The Night" appreciation.

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

The look where she’s in the body morph two piece with the blond bob and the louboutin boots with running mascara, dirt all over her body, soaking wet in the rain, and blowing **** up.

tumblr_inline_o1skptOJaq1tnyljj_500.gif

j4Z8x3k.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

ChasingGhosts

My favourite Gaga song and video. Everything about it is perfect. :wub:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Edonis

If the car scenes were the entirety of the video I would say it's her best. I fu>King love those scenes. 

PunkTheFunk
13 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

My favourite Gaga song and video. Everything about it is perfect. :wub:

Amen sis :flutter:

Nicogly

This to me is her best video. It shows maturity, skill and craftsmanship, conceptual wise its not too far lost in idiosyncrasy, while at the same time it wonderfully matches the song's intensity. I think her directing and writing skills are evident, and yes, MTN beats G.U.Y (Which i think is her worst music video), and it stands next to BTW and EOG (yes, I love the simplicity of EOG MV, it is effective to me)

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

HEARTHUNTER

I want her to screw more car in her upcoming music videos.

I WANT ANOTHER MARRY THE NIGHT.

SHE WILL SCREW UP BUILDINGS AND ENTIRE CITIES ON LG5

/praying

HighwayFantasy

The sound of the bells at the beginning, and the electric guitars breakdown in the middle are timeless for me. I can relive so deep emotions with these specific parts in the song. It makes me the happiest person yet the most saddest person. Like a strange hybride between the good and the bad. Marry the night will be with me for the rest of my life..

FrankGutz

The video that changed my life, the one that made me ha stan, iconic bop

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

giskardsb

MTN is epic. It's her version of a Jim Steiman type of song like he'd write for Meatloaf or Bonnie Tyler. The Grammy performance is my favorite. 

somnambulist

The song that deserved more. It is a PERFECT pop song. Everything is just.....ugh.... I'm not even going to bother typing it up again, but it's her magnum opus imo. 

The bit where she sings "we'll poke holes in the seats with my heals coz that's where we make love" she is on the edge of the bath and her shoes don't have heals.

Down to the bar she goes down on the floor close to a green line. Later on she is on her knees leaning back and stretches her arms along a gap between the red and green lines I think.

Archived