💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga National Anthem Concerns...

MannyMonster98

Featured Posts

MannyMonster98

Hey yall :)

So idk if you guys have seen it yet or not, but earlier today a short clip surfaced online of Gaga rehearsing for her highly-anticipated Superbowl National Anthem performance. In the video she looks AMAZING and it definitely hightens my excitement for her to perform this upcoming Sunday? 

But at the same time, watching the video gave me a concern that I did not previously have...The video itself has no audio *sadly* of Lady Gaga singing, but it does show her belting into her microphone as she paces throughout the stage. While I do 100% want Gaga to give it her all in this guaranteed-epic performance, I am also hoping that she does not make the vocals too dramatic.

Millions and millions and millions of people will be tuning in to watch her this Sunday and tbh this one moment could either highten her icon status or completely tear it apart. The National Anthem is more than "just a song", it is an anthem of our freedom and liberty as Americans and is meant be to be sung with respect, sensitivity and reverence.

At the end of it all, I just really hope that Gaga does not overdo everything (Xtina maybe?) and then get mauled by the GP/all of the world afterwards (Again, Xtina). This performance could be such an important moment in her legacy and I just want Lady Gaga to get more of the praise that she deserves. Keep it clean, simple, and powerful Gaga :)

But what do yall think? Do you agree with me? Would you prefer powerhouse belting from Gaga this Sunday? A simple performance? Leave your comments below and dont be shy:)

P.S. PLEASE do not come after me. I'm not attacking Gaga in any way. I know that she will slay **** either way. I just want to see her be praised not attacked by the ever-so-pressed GP ?

Morphine Prince

True!

But then we have the fans that think she should go full on crazy and make some grand political statement... no, it's not about her. 

AlphaMonster

I think Gaga takes every step knowing what she is doing recently. Also considering that this is the part of the plan "ameliorate Gaga's image", she won't overdo it in my opinion. 

I am sure she knows that is her best bet to have soccer moms and rednecks to form a positive opinion about her, and buy her album just like they buy Adele's albums.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Americans you crazy your country isn't freearrow-10x10.png what are you talking about?

Which is why Trump will #MakeAmericaGreatAgain 

MannyMonster98
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

looks like nott believing in gagas vocal delievery is the thing now

I never said that I don't believe in her? I believe Gaga can sing. Hell, I KNOW GAGA CAN SING FOR DAYS. My point is that Gaga can sing so powerfully that it MAY overpower the song and the song's actual message. The GP could then take that the wrong way and say things like "Gaga is trying too hard" or "It's all about her, not the anthem" or whatever. That's my concern:-)

MindVomiting
14 minutes ago, MannyMonster98 said:

Hey yall :)

So idk if you guys have seen it yet or not, but earlier today a short clip surfaced online of Gaga rehearsing for her highly-anticipated Superbowl National Anthem performance. In the video she looks AMAZING and it definitely hightens my excitement for her to perform this upcoming Sunday? 

But at the same time, watching the video gave me a concern that I did not previously have...The video itself has no audio *sadly* of Lady Gaga singing, but it does show her belting into her microphone as she paces throughout the stage. While I do 100% want Gaga to give it her all in this guaranteed-epic performance, I am also hoping that she does not make the vocals too dramatic.

Millions and millions and millions of people will be tuning in to watch her this Sunday and tbh this one moment could either highten her icon status or completely tear it apart. The National Anthem is more than "just a song", it is an anthem of our freedom and liberty as Americans and is meant be to be sung with respect, sensitivity and reverence.

At the end of it all, I just really hope that Gaga does not overdo everything (Xtina maybe?) and then get mauled by the GP/all of the world afterwards (Again, Xtina). This performance could be such an important moment in her legacy and I just want Lady Gaga to get more of the praise that she deserves. Keep it clean, simple, and powerful Gaga :)

But what do yall think? Do you agree with me? Would you prefer powerhouse belting from Gaga this Sunday? A simple performance? Leave your comments below and dont be shy:)

P.S. PLEASE do not come after me. I'm not attacking Gaga in any way. I know that she will slay **** either way. I just want to see her be praised not attacked by the ever-so-pressed GP ?

funny that u believe that america or even the world is free :laughga:

andy232000
1 minute ago, MannyMonster98 said:

I never said that I don't believe in her? I believe Gaga can sing. Hell, I KNOW GAGA CAN SING FOR DAYS. My point is that Gaga can sing so powerfully that it MAY overpower the song and the song's actual message. The GP could then take that the wrong way and say things like "Gaga is trying too hard" or "It's all about her, not the anthem" or whatever. That's my concern:-)

i just mean everyone in here is acting like she doesnt know how to perform apropiately in fornt of millions of people

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Which is why Trump will #MakeAmericaGreatAgain 

Come on, people like Trump and its predecessors (Reagan and Bush) are what made america a disaster. But this is no political debate hahaha

On topic: I'm sure she's going to slay. And over-dramatic vocals isn't a synonym for bad vocals. Sound Of Music vocals were over dramatic and were above brilliant. Imagine live at Baku vocals were over dramatic and were great, as well as almost every Lush Life Bang Bang Everytime We Say Goodbye performance. I'm here for overdramatic vocals on key

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Come on, people like Trump and its predecessors (Reagan and Bush) are what made america a disaster. But this is no political debate hahaha

On topic: I'm sure she's going to slay. And over-dramatic vocals isn't a synonym for bad vocals. Sound Of Music vocals were over dramatic and were above brilliant. Imagine live at Baku vocals were over dramatic and were great, as well as almost every Lush Life Bang Bang Everytime We Say Goodbye performance. I'm here for overdramatic vocals on key

I was jk :rip: 

Archived