Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

UK: Anti sells 507 (physical) copies in 2 days

Enhsa

Featured Posts

After consecutive No.1s with Loud (2010), Talk That Talk (2011) and Unapologetic (2012), Rihanna can't even make the Top 5 with Anti, which limps to a No.7 debut (20,136 sales). Although first single Work debuted at No.13 last week on less than two days sale, and now progresses into the top five, the album itself has had its debut undermined by both the fact that a million copies were given away by Jay-Z's streaming platform Tidal (of which Rihanna is a co-owner) and the late release of its physical edition. It wasn't available on CD until late on Tuesday, with the format eventually contributing 507 sales to its opening week's tally.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187007

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheap thrills

i cant believe i was one of 507 in the UK to actually buy this album. this album is actually a flop, did everyone just forget to buy her album? 

Cheap thrills

most people said it only sold the first 460 because it was released for one day. ok. we've waited a week now and still....

darkchylde

I'm so sad they decided to charge a normal price for the physical album. It would have sold lots more if they had just followed U2's ways and put the physical album at a cheap price (like 10€) with lot of physical extras.

I loved ANTi but, sis, 25€ for a CD with a folded poster?

ShockPop

Cackling.

Not even ashamed. Rihanna is lazy, has nothing to say, has very little talent and regularly gets an easy ride for some reason. Not this time.

She gets what she's worked for. A failure.

Iwontell

Ok, you go to the ANTI metascore topic and Rihanna's fans are being assholes to Monsters there. You come here and Monsters are being assholes to Rihanna's fans...

What is anybody gaining with this...?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

AlexanderLevi2
5 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Cackling.

Not even ashamed. Rihanna is lazy, has nothing to say, has very little talent and regularly gets an easy ride for some reason. Not this time.

She gets what she's worked for. A failure.

Currently listening to Joanne

Pierre

I tought this was her ARTPOP, I was wrong, this is worse. :rip: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived